2572Steiner and Haeckel

  • Carol
    Jan 7, 2002
      Here I am reading my new copy of "Rudolf Steiner and
      Anthroposophy for Beginners", enjoying much more than I
      anticipated and it mentions, here on page 38, that in 1899
      Steiner wrote a book called "Haeckel and His Opponents" in
      which he showed the strength of Haecckel's postion and the
      weakness of the theologins in the realm of evolution...

      Could anybody, Joel? Starman? tell me if this work is in
      English or anything else about it of interest? Thanks

      Carol

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic