2477PoF/Philosophy of Spiritual activity/Re: tiny question

  • elaineupton2001
    Dec 19, 2001
      Hello all,

      Someone (Starman or other?) suggested reading/studying PoF,
      Philosophy of Freedom, or aka Philosophy of Spiritual Activity on
      line. I write to say that that is already being done, for quite some
      time by another online group. This doesn't mean that you cannot do it
      here also, but just wanted you to know. I think the other group might
      be by invitation or it might be already quite full, but I am not sure.

      Dona Nobis Pacem, Salaams, Shalom,