2473Re: [anthroposophy] tiny question

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Dec 18, 2001
      > *******We could do it online also. We took a book and studied it together
      > online last year on the Steiner list. We still haven't chosen one for this
      > year there. Taking the Philosophy of Spiritual Activity is pretty daunting,
      though...

      Indeed, but let's go for it! Or, rather, I'm all for it. How did you do it
      last year?
      Carol >>

      *******We just set a starting day---Christmas Eve---and then people
      volunteered to take a chapter each day and give everyone else their
      understanding of it; and then we discussed it---just as a group meeting for
      the 12 Nights would do. This was on the "Steiner" list which is also here at
      Yahoo!groups and easy to join, if people don't want to do it here on the
      anthroposophy list. I'm moderating the Steiner list now, and no one there has
      chosen a different book to do yet...

      Starman
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic