2470Re: tiny question

  • dsbarford
    Dec 18, 2001
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., Lil Ole Miss <lilolemiss@m...> wrote:
      > WOW! Now I can see how neglectful I was in not noting the page
      number for this, nor the
      > lecture the following penciled note in my POF is from: "...it is
      yet true that such a book as
      > my POF cannot be grasped by mere logic, it must be understood by
      the whole human
      > being. And in point of fact you will not understand what is said in
      that book concerning
      > Thinking, unless you know that in reality man experiences Thought
      by means of the inner
      > knowledge and feeling of his skeleton. A man does not really think
      with the brain, he thinks
      > with his skeleton, when he thinks in charply defined thoughts. And
      when thought becomes
      > concrete, as is the case in the POF, then it passes over into the
      whole human body."

      Dear Sheila,
      By some seredipity I was reading this actual lecture last night
      before bed. It is the first lecture in the small collection of
      lectures to the workmen at the Goetheanum titled (something
      like...) 'Learning to See in the Spiritual World' - I cannot remember
      the year, but the dates were June 23 - July 18 (I can see the words
      in my mind but just can't see the year..).
      Debbie Barford
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic