2468Re: [anthroposophy] tiny question

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Dec 17, 2001
      In a message dated 12/17/01 11:35:18 PM, softabyss@... writes:

      << Dr. Starman, you are probably right about the fact
      that nobody around here will have the 1892 edition of
      POF to tell us what exactly was taken out of the
      original preface. But, if anybody knows are knows how
      to know, don't be shy....

      Oh, and thanks for reminding me about the 14 parts of
      POF and the 12 Holy Nights; I figure I can knock out
      chap 13 (not one of my favorites) and combine chapter
      6 and 7 to get me to 12 holy nights of POF.

      Carol >>

      *******We could do it online also. We took a book and studied it together
      online last year on the Steiner list. We still haven't chosen one for this
      year there. Taking the Philosophy of Spiritual Activity is pretty daunting,
      though...
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic