2467Re: [anthroposophy] tiny question

  • D F
    Dec 17, 2001
      Dr. Starman, you are probably right about the fact
      that nobody around here will have the 1892 edition of
      POF to tell us what exactly was taken out of the
      original preface. But, if anybody knows are knows how
      to know, don't be shy....

      Oh, and thanks for reminding me about the 14 parts of
      POF and the 12 Holy Nights; I figure I can knock out
      chap 13 (not one of my favorites) and combine chapter
      6 and 7 to get me to 12 holy nights of POF.

      Carol
      --- DRStarman2001@... wrote:

      > *******Not likely----since I believe what you're
      > both referring to was some
      > slight changes he made to the book, in the original
      > German, when it was
      > reprinted in 1918. I don't think too many people
      > here will have the 1894 and
      > 1918 German texts to compare.
      >
      > You know, the Philosophy of Spiritual Activity is 14
      > sections and it's an
      > anthroposophic exercise to take it over 14 days...
      > and it's also an
      > anthroposophic tradition to take a book to study
      > intensively over the 12 Holy
      > Nights....
      >
      > Starman

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com