2460Re: [anthroposophy] tiny question

  • Lil Ole Miss
    Dec 17, 2001
      Carol, I looked in my 1970 edition of POF, and have what identical to what you have: Preface to the revised edition of 1918; and
      Preface to the first edition, 1894, revised 1918 where RS mentions "Only the very first introductory sentences of this preface [in the
      fist edition] have been altogether omitted here because today they seem to me quite irrelevant."... Hmmmm maybe someone has a
      very old edition and could help us out.

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      12/16/2001 6:48:32 PM, D F <softabyss@...> wrote:
      I wonder if any of you guys and girls out there could
      > tell me what exactly Steiner deleted from his original
      > preface to POF in the 1918 edition. Whenever I read
      > his comments about how he felt nothing needed to be
      > changed except for a few comments which he didn't find
      > necessary, I always want to know what was taken away.
      > Does anybody know this? Thanks
      >
      > Carol
      Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic