2373Re: R: [anthroposophy] to Joel and others

  • Bill
    Dec 6, 2001
      I wasn't really asking about the exact reference. I was more interested in putting it in perspective from a spiritual point of view. From a supersensible understanding, if that's possible. Imagine Steiner wrestling with such a proposition void of references, other than his own spiritual cognition.

      Bill

      D F wrote:
      Hi Bill, I'm sure that somebody around here knows
      exactly which lecture I read this in, but I'll need to
      really go through a pile of books to answer your
      question. That's fine because I want to know myself.
      I believe he was comaparing black faces to white
      faces. As to what his standards for beauty are, I
      couldn't really say anything more than you could
      guess, so I'll keep my mouth closed.  But I'll see
      what I can find.

      S.A.