2109Re: [anthroposophy] Dear friends...

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Oct 16, 2001
      elaineupton@... writes:
      << ....the whole agenda of the World Bank and the IMF (Internation Monetary
      Fund), all in relation to elite corporate globalization is an issue here, as
      I and many others see it. And so the WTC (World Trade Center) represents that
      corporate global elite who enact policies that impoverish the Earth and the
      citizens of so many poor countries....
      ...the repeated bombings of Iraq by U.S. forces, bombings and sanctions have
      resulted in the loss of thousands upon thousands of "civilian" lives.
      ....we who pay taxes for war.... support sweat shops run by elite global
      corporations, etc.....
      when you respond that my posts are "offensive" or strange or unclear, I will
      look to see what might be my part in this...
      if someone finds my posts "sick" (as one of you said), I ask you to consider
      that it is you who are finding the sickness. >>

      *******I think that anyone who can't see the words above are as filled with
      hate as Bin Laden has something wrong with their sensibilities.

      Perhaps a good place to start might be with all Steiner said about the
      Christ working through Western Civilization, and the kind of things he said
      about Lenin and people like him and how they would mean the end of it.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic