2018Re: [anthroposophy] Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Oct 3, 2001
      pacbay@... writes:
      << Are there not more interesting subjects to discuss???

      *******Than the answer to the UFO enigma and what it reveals about the other
      dimensions of living beings alongside us? Well, you're welcome to not discuss
      it. Constable and his work based on Steiner has solved the mystery, and had
      it duplicated; see the most recent edition of "The Cosmic Pulse of Life",
      1990, published by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation.

      >>>My position.... is as follows:

      There are physical visitors in physical crafts visiting our planet from
      other physical planets outside of our solar system....

      *******And your evidence? There have never been any physical artifacts found
      that science shows are of extraterrestrial origin as with the Mars
      meteorites. If you have some, show the scientists. If there is none, that's
      very signficant--- because with thousands of UFO reports annually, how could
      physical vehicles not leave even one? Instead, what has been observed
      repeatedly with a 'substance' left behind like the so-called 'angel hair,
      that, some is taken and put in a jar, and it slowly dematerializes right in
      the sealed jar. Such accounts are found several times in the UFO literature,
      and are very telling---they do NOT point to a physical phenomena.

      >>> There are non physical "craft" or vehicles that exit interdimensionally
      and are not physical as we know it. These get confused with physical ones.
      These craft can manifest as distinct "metallic shapes" apart from the "blobs"
      identified by Reich and other bio-orgone theorists....

      *******If you mean Constable, his photos do not show 'blobs' but highly
      articulated giant single-celled organisms. You attempt to have it both ways
      here makes no sense. If something enters our dimension and becomes able to be
      photographed, how is it not 'physical'? How does it 'get confused' with
      physical ones? They just happen to have the same shapes? That's a pretty
      far-fetched coincidence, that there are these physical circular ships coming
      from other solar systems and ALSO circular ones from another dimension (see
      photo of one attached).

      >>> There are beings that are far craftier than humans that use etheric and
      mental technologies to deceive researchers and conventional men or women into
      believing certain ufo experiences. These beings do not belong our solar
      evolution and are not connected with Ahrimanic stream (though they may
      interact or be using each other)

      *******They're crafty deceivers but are not Ahrimanic beings? Then what are
      they, and why are they deceptive?? And how are they related to your other 2
      theoretical sources?

      >> There are too many sightings monthly to pooh pooh them all and label them
      as hallucinations or mental aberrations.

      *******Which no one here did.

      >>Most researchers agree that at 10% are unexplainable and many have physical
      attributes and are not projections of the witnesses.

      *******But of course a materializing elemental being would not be.

      >>> For some reason there are gaps and a lack of forthcoming knowledge of
      this phenomena from occult sources. Why I do not know but post modern (after
      1950) information cannot be used to explain this phenomena entirely. And that
      goes for Steiner and other esotericists.

      That's all folks.

      *******No, Jeff, you're not on your list now and so that's NOT all. Just
      because you think anthroposophy, because Steiner died in 1925, can't be used
      to understand phenomena that began a few years after his death, doesn't mean
      everyone has to agree with you. He spoke of seeing bell-shaped astral forms
      in the atmosphere and he spoke of the Ahrimanic deception and how it would
      take over our science. Trevor Constable's work is a landmark acheivement,
      using Steiner and Wachsmuth and Wilhelm Reich and Radionics to create a true
      scientific discovery of the elementals and make them visible. His showing
      that the alleged physical craft are elementals made to appear that way as
      part of the Ahrimanic deception is just as important.

      Starman

      >>>I am tired of talking to a "ghost thinker" who is not open to any possi
      bility other than a strictly "spiritual" and psychic interpretation.<<

      ******* 'Tired of talking' to us, meaning you have no interest in anyone's
      opinion but your own. And so, everyone who wishes to consider a possible
      spiritual dimension of any phenomema is to be dismissed as a 'ghost thinker'?
      Hey Jeff, have you ever heard of a guy named Steiner? Boy, you wouldn't like
      him either, then. He was dismissed with the same epithet by Lyndon LaRouche,
      I recall.

      I believe, Jeff, it is you who is showing yourself not open to
      possibilities. It is certainly peculiar how you avoid discussion of all the
      points raised that show that these things materialize and then dematerialize,
      and call the assertion that they do so a 'psychic' theory, once again showing
      you think only in 2 categories: 1.)physical or 2.)non-physical, and never the
      twain shall meet. It is interesting from a Reichian perspective, but never
      mind that for now.

      >>>Now I guess there are three categories- skeptical scientists,
      proponents, and psychic theorists...

      'Proponents' of what? I assume you mean the ships-from-other-planets
      theory. So to think about UFOs you have to be a proponent of that. I see.

      So, are Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek, both of whom wrote
      extensively about UFOs as a para-physical phenomenon because of the observed
      materializations and dematerializations, to be classed as 'psychic
      theorists'? Interesting dualism, but neither man argued that the phenomenon
      is only immaterial, as for some strange reason you feel motivated to ascribe
      to us here.

      >>>As mentioned in earlier posts with other AP and metaphysical proponents,
      there is just no way non physical beings can demonstrate the physical
      characteristics now being videotaped worldwide...

      *******Jeff, we don't seem to be getting through to you. Do you think a
      'ghost' that can become dense enough to show up on a photograph is ALWAYS
      that densely physical? You seem to have a real problem conceiving that
      something can become physical (materialize) and then go back again
      (de-materialize)---I don't know why, with all the Star Trek-type stuff you
      accept. For you, it has to be either physical OR non-physical, no possible
      middle category.

      >>>( or in possession of the govt. That the US govt, England, Russia, and
      possibly other military branches have hard evidence is beyond question from
      eyewitness reports and actual work on such projects...

      *******It is certainly questionable, all the so-called 'evidence' being
      produced having come from people who never worked at the military facilities
      they claimed they saw things at (hoaxsters, nuts, etc.)

      >>>... thousands have witnessed disc and bell shaped objects and many have
      clearly videotaped them while standing on a crowded street with hundreds
      watching the same event. This objects reflect the sunlight off their
      surfaces, have shape, stay in view for 15 to 30 minutes, hover, go slowly
      forward or backwards, disappear in an instant only to suddenly reappear, etc.
      Jet fighters have flown by them as well.

      ******See above to avoid repeating the (to others) obvious.

      One thing: if you can only imagine these as physical
      ships-from-other-planets, how do you imagine that they 'instantly disappear
      and then reappear', hmmm?

      >>>Now if these were etheric or astral ships intruding into our atmosphere,
      the power of these beings must be great indeed to project into physical
      reality for many minutes at an event.<<

      *******Yes. Is that beyond imagining for some reason?

      >>>Nothing in the past annuals of esoteric or religious literature has
      indicated such an intrusion into dense material reality.

      *******Interesting assertion. What basis do you have for it? The White
      Brotherhood, of course, form bodies for themselves which last for years if
      needed. Do you recall how Babaji materialized an entire temple for Lahira
      Mahasaya to be initiated in in Autobiography Of A Yogi? Or how about the
      'tulpa' or thought-form monk Lady Alexandra David-Neel materialized as
      described in her Magic and Mystery in Tibet? There's much other evidence that
      needs to be summarily dismissed to avoid what Constable proved using etheric
      physics.

      Starman