1889Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

  • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
    Sep 10, 2001
      Hi Kees! Kees has unfortunately been subjected for a second time with
      my UFO considerations, and, unfortunately, I want to continue here by
      adding more data, related to certain questions and disagreements I
      read in previous topics of this list (of which I was previously not
      part). At least, you cannot blame me for having started it. ;-)

      Crop circles, with the science behind it. Scientists have brought and
      used tools to measure any particularities of the crops flatenned and
      in close proximity in the crop circle. They are abnormally charged
      with residual micro-wave energy. Moreover, crops affected as so grow
      better, bear more fruits for many days following. Flatenned crops
      also, in certain reported cases, are intricatelly weaved in their
      crouched position. See:
      http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/belinda.htm (under Microwave
      Transient Heating research by Dr. William C. Levengood).

      The problem is that there are hoaxes out there and come in to
      polarize the people: those who beleive and those who do not, both
      having never seen and analyzed the crop circle in question.

      I will stop there the crop circle and continue in a next post later
      and link it to a "possible" eztra-terrestrial origin.