1881Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

  • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
    Sep 9, 2001
      Hi, my name is Marc.

      I have a lot of French friends who have a fascination with the
      American continent, in the context of its native traditions and
      inhabitants. Steiner did also mention that French people (at least of
      his time) were in part the reincarnation of Indians.

      I think that the reuniting our our great planetary family will have
      to pass throught the reuniting of our great cosmic family too. We are
      from different origins so it seems, there are some of us on Saturn,
      Jupiter, Mars and probably Venus.

      Steiner spoke of our remembering our origins at a celular level
      (changes in brain structure) in a time of great change for humanity
      and Earth.

      A theory: what better trigger to our remembering than great events,
      such as "Contact" (maybe not à la Carl Sagan) as a catalyst to an
      inner journey?

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "Bradford Riley" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > Who ever you are, that is a very good place to start, even if we
      had to
      > search out the Devachan for the Mars Beings. Saturn, it is clear
      from
      > Steiner's descriptions dealing with Victor Hugo, that Saturn
      wouldn't really
      > have the firvolity of anything Lucifer left. Now here is a path to
      the
      > planets. Hugo visited the Saturn Beings because he was a Hibernian
      Initiate.
      > "The cold hard outer banks"... He wrote a poem which I had to find,
      but it
      > is in Human Encounters and Karma by Athys Floride.
      >
      > Based on Steiner's researches into Karmic histories of individuals,
      there
      > arises a poem from Hugo as a memory of his Saturn experiences as an
      > Initiate. His writers ability to get deep into the full warmth of a
      > biography and join ranks with the salavaged French language is
      utterly
      > amazing. The peculiar warmth generated for understanding the Saturn
      Beings
      > as Memory of the Cosmos, living not in the future but holding the
      cosmic
      > memory forces, is truly stunning. On earth the Native Americans
      were under
      > the Saturn Race and there is a mystery we have yet to understand.
      The Native
      > American Saturn Race were minimilists, they only took what was
      needed and
      > the entire ecological book of nature and and every animal, plant
      and river
      > were part of a book of warmth and brotherhood spread out before
      them as a
      > real book and real religion. They were right. We Ahrimanized their
      > reputation and we need their understanding of Earth and of course
      America's
      > mission as Ahrimans vessel didn't want to have the noble concept of
      the
      > great Native American Saturn race on his view screen.
      >
      > Hugo's poem is called "THE VISION FROM WHICH THIS BOOK AROSE". He
      takes us
      > right to the Saturn edge of the world. Instead of astronauts we
      have
      > Innernauts.. instead of dumb blank stares when it comes to how
      Buddha came
      > to Mars and how Christ came from the Sun, we need to develop a
      research
      > field in which the inner planetary communities and their
      explorations are
      > looked upon as a real heroic, Right Stuff training programs.
      Hugo's poem
      > takes you right to the edge of the Saturn universe and it is a very
      > different perception from ours. Everything in NASA and the space
      program,
      > with its three stage rockets and our three bodies and how it took
      several
      > stages to land the Christ into Jesus, are all imitations of higher
      Spiritual
      > realities. We are fascinated with the blundering power of the
      rockets red
      > glare but the inner initiation journeys of the Great Human Family
      are much
      > better adventure stories.. We need to follow some of the clues and
      trails to
      > relink with our planetary family.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic