1880Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

  • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
    Sep 9, 2001
      I find this discussion very constructive. All the planets have an
      etheric dimension, I agree. To consider also is that human beings
      have been given a physical body in the Saturn-period, the first
      building block of our being. Therefore, since it is human beings from
      the same wave of life as us that live on Saturn, Jupiter and Mars --
      and probably Venus, they must have a physical body as well. Physical,
      but not mineralized or ahrimanized (densified), responding to
      different laws of nature.

      I will look for the book "A Dweller On Two Worlds" you mention.

      Marc

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:

      > ********All the planets of the solar sytem have an etheric
      dimension, and
      > beings there have etheric bodies. It is the astral which actually
      travels,
      > and leaves behind its etheric body (as we in astral projecting
      leave behind
      > our physical and etheric---or else we'd have nothing to return to);
      etheric
      > earth-beings (what we call elementals) are transformed
      into 'vehicles' for
      > travel while here on this planet. A great description of those who
      live on
      > what we call Venus can be found in the book A Dweller on Two
      Planets by
      > Phylos the Thibetan.
      >
      > Starman
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic