1878Re: [anthroposophy] Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Sep 9, 2001
      In a message dated 9/8/2001 10:19:25 AM, utopia_planetia@... writes:

      << ....Saturnians, Jupiterians and Marsians repopulated the Earth from the
      Lemurian to the Atlantean epoch. These beings are human, from the same human
      life wave of the Earth period. Rudolf Steiner explains that they could not
      live on planet Earth because of its hostile conditions at the time, and for
      other developmental reasons, specific to them..... it is these beings that
      created the different races of the Earth when they came back(therefore a
      "physical" effect). ..... The question is, could have they come over with
      "spaceships"? Have some human beings still remained on these planets of the
      solar system? According to Steiner in "Occult Science", YES; some human
      beings, clearly mentioned as "human" stayed over. Their appearence is
      diffrent because of the different degrees of Ahrimaninc and Luciferic
      influence. Those On Saturn, Steiner mentions, have almost escaped all
      Luciferic influences.
      Obviously, their physical bodies cannot be entirely dense -- more etheric in
      nature. >>

      ********All the planets of the solar sytem have an etheric dimension, and
      beings there have etheric bodies. It is the astral which actually travels,
      and leaves behind its etheric body (as we in astral projecting leave behind
      our physical and etheric---or else we'd have nothing to return to); etheric
      earth-beings (what we call elementals) are transformed into 'vehicles' for
      travel while here on this planet. A great description of those who live on
      what we call Venus can be found in the book A Dweller on Two Planets by
      Phylos the Thibetan.

      Starman
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic