      Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 7:17 AM
      Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

      Something interesting to consider is that, as Steiner mentions in
      Occult Science and Occult History is that Saturnians, Jupiterians and
      Marsians repopulated the Earth from the Lemurian to the Atlantean
      epoch. These beings are human, from the same human life wave of the
      Earth period. Rudolf Steiner explains that they could not live on
      planet Earth because of its hostile conditions at the time, and for
      other developmental reasons, specific to them (you can find all this
      info in the the aforementioned books).

      Likewise, Steiner says that it is these beings that created the
      different races of the Earth when they came back(therefore
      a "physical" effect). Can reincarnation only account for such
      diversity in appearence?

      The question is, could have they come over with "spaceships"? Have
      some human beings still remained on these planets of the solar
      system? According to Steiner in "Occult Science", YES; some human
      beings, clearly mentioned as "human" stayed over. Their appearence is
      diffrent because of the different degrees of Ahrimaninc and Luciferic
      influence. Those On Saturn, Steiner mentions, have almost escaped all
      Luciferic influences.

      Obviously, their physical bodies cannot be entirely dense -- more
      etheric in nature.

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 8/7/01 8:04:56 PM, JadMcCurdy@a... writes:
      >
      > << Hi Dr. Starman and Jeff,
      >
      > An interesting related exchange RE: the incarnation of spiritual
      beings, both
      > in terms of the possibility of actual physical UFOs and,
      alternately, the
      > likelihood that these manifestations are actually astral beings
      using
      > "elementals" to materialize their essence as an aspect of the
      Ahrimanic
      > deception. Overall, I would think it is not possible for either
      view to
      > dominate. Together they help us remain open to the possibility of
      other
      > physically based life forms existing elsewhere in the universe,
      while perhaps
      > helping us to develop an overall vigilance and discernment as to
      their
      > origins and spiritual significance. I have not read Steiner's ideas
      (or
      > really any ideas for that matter) on the spiritual significance of
      UFOs
      > though, so I can only speak for myself here: I can only at this
      point in time
      > maintain vigilant skepticism. >>
      >
      > Try reading Trevor James Constable's work, especially The Cosmic
      Pulse of