      Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 8:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] RE: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

      In a message dated 8/7/01 8:04:56 PM, JadMcCurdy@... writes:

      << Hi Dr. Starman and Jeff,

      An interesting related exchange RE: the incarnation of spiritual beings, both
      in terms of the possibility of actual physical UFOs and, alternately, the
      likelihood that these manifestations are actually astral beings using
      "elementals" to materialize their essence as an aspect of the Ahrimanic
      deception. Overall, I would think it is not possible for either view to
      dominate. Together they help us remain open to the possibility of other
      physically based life forms existing elsewhere in the universe, while perhaps
      helping us to develop an overall vigilance and discernment as to their
      origins and spiritual significance. I have not read Steiner's ideas (or
      really any ideas for that matter) on the spiritual significance of UFOs
      though, so I can only speak for myself here: I can only at this point in time
      maintain vigilant skepticism. >>

      Try reading Trevor James Constable's work, especially The Cosmic Pulse of
      Life.

      Once more, a photo of one of the elementals attached...