17987Re: Anthroposophical Adult Education

  • carol
    Dec 4, 2008
      S: "In fact, it wasn't that long ago that you yourself branded me
      Mephistopheles in the flesh"

      I looked it over, and noticed that I FIRST wrote 'a servant of Satan",
      and then made a connection between your 'stated words' and
      Mephistopheles manner of speaking.

      I most certainly did not APPOINT you as the embodiment of Satan.

      You see Steve, I find it very difficult to take you on - your very
      nature seems to create, with the greatest of ease, an effect of
      'spiritual abuse' not only on me, but on others as well.

      I've been trying to pin point exactly how your approach manages this
      effect, but I find that your innate trickery just expands itself,
      the more I close in on YOU.

      That I was so expressive in that post which you brought up from the
      past, illustrates the amplitude of my resistence to your soul's nature,
      my own rising up against what effect which your soul has, not only on
      me, but on others happenning on this list, as well.

      That's all for now. C.