  • carynlouise24
    Nov 25, 2008
      Aquarius – welcome to Uranus and Jupiter, Ouranos and Zeus ~

      Brotherhood to the Body
      Freedom to the Soul
      Equality to the Spirit

      ~ Universal brotherhood and universal sisterhood – Universal

      Looking at the people around the world dying with hunger …

      `The last shall be first
      And the first shall be last'

      `Footfalls echo in the memory
      Down the passage which we did not take
      Towards the door we never opened
      Into the rose-garden

      Along the empty alley, into the box circle
      To look down into the drained pool
      Dry pool, dry concrete, brown edged
      And the pool was filled with water out of sunlight
      And the lotos rose, quietly, quietly.

      The surface glittered out of heart of light
      And they were behind us, reflected in the pool
      Then a cloud passed, and the pool was empty.

      Go, go, go said the bird: human kind
      Cannot bear very much reality
      Time past and time future
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present.

      What is woven on the loom of fate
      What is woven in the councils of princes
      Is woven also in our veins, our brains.

      Peace, and be at peace with your thoughts and visions
      These things had to come to you and you to accept them
      This is your share of the eternal burden
      The perpetual glory
      This is one moment
      But know that another
      Shall pierce you with a sudden painful joy
      When the figure of God's purpose is made complete.

      You shall forget these things, toiling in the household
      You shall remember them, droning by the fire
      When age and forgetfulness sweeten memory
      Only like a dream that has often been told
      And often been changed in the telling
      They will seem unreal
      Human kind cannot bear very much reality.

      The dance along the artery
      The circulation of the lymph
      Are figured in the drift of stars
      Ascend to summer in the tree
      We move above the moving tree
      In light upon the figured leaf
      And hear upon the sodden floor
      Below, the boarhound and the boar
      Pursue their pattern as before
      But reconciled among the stars

      Garlic and sapphires in the mud
      Clot the bedded axle-tree
      At the still point of the turning world
      Neither flesh nor fleshness
      Neither from not towards
      At the still point
      There the dance is
      But neither arrest nor movement
      And do not call it fixity
      Where past and future are gathered

      Both a new world
      And the old made explicit, understood
      In the completion of its partial ecstasy
      The resolution of its partial horror

      But only in time can the moment
      In the rose-garden
      The moment in the arbour where the rain beat
      The moment in the draughty church at smokefall
      Be remembered; involved with past and future
      Only through time is time conquered

      Footfalls echo in memory
      Down the passage which we did not take
      Towards the door we never opened