1786[anthroposophy] Re: Thursday's metal, planet, grain, colour etc.

  • Sarah Cherry
    Aug 1, 2001
      Debbie,

      Thanks for posting the link to Bibi's wonderful site. I had somehow
      lost the link in my bookmarks in the transferring of ISPs.

      As Ernst Marti puts it in his little book "The Four Ethers", "The
      forces of the stars create the individual substances from the
      initially undifferentiated potentialities of the elements."

      Sarah

      >Bibi van Bussel has a web site devoted to planetary qualities and
      >related matters from an anthroposophical perspective. The url is
      >www.xs4all.nl/~busbi/ or http://www.xs4all.nl/~busbi/
      >I do not know Bibi's background or training, but it is interesting to
      >ponder.
      >Debbie Barford
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic