1785Battle of Genoa

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Jul 31, 2001
      Dear friends,

      The next issue of Southern Cross Review won�t be on the web until early
      September. The Battle of Genoa, however, can�t wait. It�s now. Gaither
      Stewart, one of our frequent contributors, is also a professional
      journalist. He lives in Rome and covered the G8 fiasco for SCR. We decided
      to put his reportage in the current issue and carry it over to the
      Sept.-Oct. issue as well, with updates if relevant. There are some
      eyewitness things here that you may not find elsewhere. Direct link:

      http://www.southerncrossreview.org/12/genoa.htm

      Kind regards,
      JoAnn

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/