17623Re: The Physical Christ

  • Robert Mason
    Oct 3, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:
      > Don't know if Bondy recognized G & O, but Michael certainly did.
      > 1915 in order to thwart the South American influence, which the
      > german aryans wanted to place even as far back as 1889 with the
      > Forester's, Bernhard and Elizabeth. Paraguay was the place for
      this
      > settlement, and it truly represented the precursor to an ideal of a
      > failed sixth cultural epoch in the fifth. Bernhard Forester
      > committed suicide when his plan failed, and Nietzsche lived through
      > the supports provided by Schopenauer and Wagner.
      >
      > And that is how Adolf Hitler was born!. Said before, and will say
      > again if anybody is interested.

      Sorry, Steve, but I don't understand much of
      this. I know a little about Bernhard Förster:
      <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Förster>
      <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nueva_Germania>
      -- but I don't know what you mean by *G&O*,
      nor what that has to do with Michael, 1915,
      or the birth of Hitler. I suppose I get the
      connection between Proky and the premature
      6th Epoch, but I doubt that he was *advocating*
      the transfer of the center of the 6th from
      Russia to South America. But I don't have
      the book and so don't have his exact words.

      Robert M
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic