17621Re: The Physical Christ

  • Stephen Hale
    Oct 2, 2008
      Also, isn't it interesting that the author's foreward to the book
      allegedly written by Irina Gordienko states quite emphatically very
      early in this treatise that Prokofieff was a complete product of the
      west? This assertion apparently comes from the Wimbauer book of
      1995, but it, in fact, forms the entire formative structure of the
      book.

      Thus, Prokofieff, and the entire GAS which supposedly supports the
      anthroposophical movement today, is a product of western formulation,
      regardless of the spiritual configuration of eastern europe.

      I believe that *that* is the most important point. Selling out
      anthroposophy to South America in a premature effort to instream the
      sixth cultural epoch into the fifth. And, of course, Amnerica is
      behind it with its greedy plan of democratic territorial expansion
      under the auspices of the Monroe Doctrine.

      Also, a very unhealthy dose of extreme magnetism doesn't help the
      cause. We all have *that* fact to fight as the ahrimanic influence
      centered in the west that some want to extend throughout the entire
      world. No wonder Europe is pissed. It comes from the divisive
      layer, or eighth subearthly level where the asuras hold sway, and the
      occultists succeed in bringing to the surface. And these occultists
      represent the western brotherhood, which gets to be our destiny to
      explain and fight.

      Steve

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
      > <robertsmason_99@> wrote:

      > > for instance that they crucified a person
      > > upside down at the same time as Jesus was
      > > crucified on Golgotha.<<
      > >
      > > Robert writes:
      > >
      > > That particular crucifixion (not upside down,
      > > as far as I recall) wasn't really the "bad
      > > thing"; rather, it was the "good thing" in that
      > > story: the defeat of the greatest (i.e. worst)
      > > black magician. See the cycle *Inner Impulses
      > > of Evolution*:
      > > <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/InnerImpul/InnImp_index.html>

      > > about South America, I've never seen any text
      > > like that.<<
      > >
      > > Robert writes:
      > >
      > > He did indeed say something about South
      > > America, but I don't have the citation. I
      > > vaguely recall that Steiner may have said
      > > something to the effect that the religious
      > > soul-configuration of the people in South
      > > America is similar to that of the people in
      > > Eastern Europe, and that this was one reason
      > > why the Jesuits, who had some occult insight
      > > into these facts and the possible course of
      > > future evolution in the Sixth Epoch, sought to
      > > establish themselves in a strong position in
      > > South America -- e.g. in their soul-numbing
      > > polity in Paraguay. But again, I don't have
      > > Steiner's exact words or the reference.
      > >
      > > In *The Crisis Of Civilization* the
      > > excommunicated Russian Anthroposophist Gennady
      > > Bondarev says:
      > >
      > > ". . . it {the Jesuit polity in Paraguay} was
      > > black magic practised on the scale of an entire
      > > state, putting man into the condition of
      > > group-soul of that far distant epoch in which
      > > he was not yet man, but man-animal. The same
      > > experiment, we may add, is done in Russia."
      > > [p. 45]
      > >
      > > Bondarev considers the 6th Epoch to be more a
      > > "German-Slavic" epoch, since (he argues)
      > > rightful social evolution can happen only if
      > > the Mid-European cultural tasks of social *I*-
      > > development come to fruition and are passed on
      > > to the East. Steiner says that the Germans are
      > > the avant-garde of the sixth sub-race (GA264).
      > > The true German culture comes to expression in
      > > Idealism, Goetheanism, Anthroposophy, and
      > > Social Threefolding. It has been the aim, all
      > > too successful, of evil occult-political forces
      > > in the 20th Century to crush the Germans and
      > > the East Slavs, to prevent the right evolution
      > > toward the 6th Epoch, which should be led (in a
      > > way) by the East Slavs. If these evil designs
      > > succeed, the 6th Epoch would then be centered
      > > in South America, but would be maimed and
      > > distorted, and the Spirit Self will not descend
      > > in the way intended for progressive evolution.
      > > -- Bondarev does not give a citation of Steiner
      > > for this last point, but I think Prokofieff
      > > might, in his *Spiritual Origins of Eastern
      > > Europe...*
      > >
      > > From "The Spiritual Configuration of Europe",
      > > i.e. Chapter 16 of *Crisis*:
      > > <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/SpiritualEurope.htm>

> [...]