17618Re: The Physical Christ

  • carol
    Oct 2, 2008

      Hi Mikko,  Of course, all was not 'all bad' on the American continents.  Nature presented it`s rich secrets to some incarnate souls-  and-  there were likely supersensible 'checks' in place to obstruct the forms of 'evil' which were being cultivated in those geographic and those other time settings-  so that they did not achieve their ultimate purpose.

      ...One must not create illusions on this front-  the Heavens do work their forces into all matters of the world.   Very likely,  some central and south American incarnate souls would have represented the interests of the Higher Realms,  while a larger number would have allowed their soul forces to conform to the decadent trend of other spirit forms, by this time,  acting as empowerment for the lower realms.

      One must avoid adhering to thinking which views life in 'absolute' terms.  In this,  there are dangers. FREEDOM comes more from within  the conscious, personal `soìl` which  the soul discreetly cultivates for itself over what 'sense' it can abstractly attach to a given significant situation.  In my view,  flexibility and mobility of soul is of outmost importance, in the first instance,  verbalizing it so that it be understood by the  'modern ear' comes second.  As well, ' best of luck' in verbalizing all aspects of a given situation...

      Having stated the points above,  one must understand that flexibility and mobility of soul can be interpreted in differing ways,  depending on the individual's  soul`s level of TRUE spiritual development.

       carol.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@...> wrote:

      > Nina,
      > Thanks for the link. I'm in Kangasala, Finland. I've read Maurice Cotterell's work and had this huge experience after it where I shifted the position of my assemblage point in the forest to see another world, it just happened spontaneously or I was helped from another realm and I walked into this South American world right there in the forest and there were buildings and people there. So when I talk of the Mexican mysteries, I truly mean they have something important to say about spirituality, and it can be very practical, too. It is the best of my experiences so far, and it was directly linked to reading Cotterell's book about South America. I am very out of place in Finland, and I even look South American. Then I just walked out of that world, the South American place, and when I went to recheck the site, there were just two deer there and they were coloured funnily. Then they too ran to the forest.
      >
      > Cotterell insists Pacal Votan's grave's details share electromagnetic secrets with us, but he is never too explicit exactly how it is they should be electromagnetic in nature.
      >
      > Basically you can stay in such other worlds, and that is what the ancient Mexicans taught themselves to do, and this makes it really interesting.
      >
      > Mikko
      >
      > To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
      > From: emeraldnina@...
      > Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:23:04 -0400
      > Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Re: The Physical Christ

      > Dear Mikko,
      > Am glad you wrote me. Thought of letting you
      > know that on www.noblerealms.org
      > you can search for info about the assemblage
      > point,etc
      > re- Casteneda. I've not looked at his wk in years.
      > All you share is very interesting. Thanks for the link and the Quran quote
      > "Christ will come when people lie on the ground like night butterflies." Your
      > observations re- Steiner are duly noted - thanks.
      >
      > Yes, the Mexican Mysteries do alert us to more
      > details.
      > Biologist Louis Wilson's huge tome, "A Universal
      > Pattern of Consciousness:A Study of Dimensionality comparing the Edgar Cayce
      > psychic readings with various sources of the world's esoteric and mystical
      > knowledge" shared some of the more favorable Mayan ideas fr The Book of the
      > Jaguar Priests about the Bacabs.
      >
      > I mention Islam because am concerned about the
      > militant nature of their belief system. Saw the movie "Rules of Engagement",
      > based on a true story, where American military court goes after one of
      > their sergents for firing on supposedly unarmed Muslim women and
      > children in a courtyard.. Tommy Lee Jones is the lawyer who investigates to get
      > at the truth and uncovers all this "anti-American" indoctrination,etc. .(video
      > of the event "mysteriously disappears". It was an
      > educational movie.)
      > Two of my close friends - Muslim married
> [...]

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic