17615Re: The Physical Christ

  • Stephen Hale
    Oct 1, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@...>
      wrote:

      > The Christ yelled on the cross, Eli, eli lama sabachthani, God, why
      hast thou forsaken me? In Mayan, these same words mean that he has
      been immersed in light. Steiner says that on saying these words,
      Christ became just a physical body and his etheric body left him.
      Studying these same words in Mayan, we realize that these words
      heralded Christ's becoming a light body physically when he later left
      the Earth in a cloud. I wonder if there are more correlations between
      Aramaic and Mayan or Hebrew and Mayan. The Mayan elder Hunbatz Men
      records for instance that ATAN (Adam) is woman in Mayan and I think
      he also said that EVA means human but I'm not totally sure about the
      last point. Steiner had bad things to say about Mexico, for instance
      that they crucified a person upside down at the same time as Jesus
      was crucified on Golgotha. Perhaps so, but Mayan and Toltec
      spirituality has yet to be integrated into the anthroposophic stream,
      it is not just bad things alone. I also wonder if Steiner had
      anything to say about South America, I've never seen any text like
      that.
      > Mikko

      Consider that we are ourselves the 'source of light' that streams up
      to meet, half-way, the great Sun Logos which reflects down as the
      physical globe of gas known to the astrophysicists and astronomers.

      We are not only NOT forsaken, we stream the message down itself. The
      message is: My Kingdom Is Not of This Earth. Thus, the ancient
      mysteries have been resolved in the Mystery of Golgotha.

      Did Maurice Cotterell understand this in his aim to exalt the ancient
      mysteries? Do YOU undertstand this? Did he understand this himself
      as a translator of the works of Rudolf Steiner?

      According to Steiner, many wanted to remain closely connected to the
      ancient mysteries even while they translated his writings from the
      German.