17611Pigs on wings

  • carynlouise24
    Oct 1, 2008
      And Bible prophecies shall come true:

      Isaiah 14:16-20

      `They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee,
      saying. Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did
      shake kingdoms;

      That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities
      thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

      All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every
      one in his own house.

      But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as
      the rainment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword,
      that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under
      feet.

      Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast
      destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall
      never be renowned'.

      Please let it be in my lifetime please let it be in my lifetime
      please let it be in my lifetime please let it be in my lifetime
      please let it be in my lifetime please let it be in my lifetime mind
      you the view from the heavens of Babylon cast into the lake of fire
      will be quite spectacular please let it be in my lifetime please let
      it be in my lifetime please let it be in my lifetime please let it be
      in my lifetime please let it be in my lifetime.

      > Bradford brought: "... we say NO to Ahrimanic hostages taking of the
      > mass of human souls and human freedom in an immense Orwellian bid to
      > prepare (?) for Ahriman's Incarnation."
      >
      > It's in the here and now, can't you tell?
      >
      > If you ask me, this is all about getting used to it.
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Carol brought;
      > >
      > > RS. " ...It was in this second soul-member, the intellectual soul
      > —
      > > the transformed part of the ether-body — that Ahriman established
      > > his footing. From there he lures man to false conceptions and
      > judgments
      > > of material things, leads him to error, to sin, to lying — to
      > > everything that originates in the intellectual or mind soul. In
      every
      > > illusion that matter is the sole reality, we must perceive the
      > whispered
      > > promptings of Ahriman."
      > >
      > > bradford brought;
      > >
      > > "It all comes down to the science of Ahriman creating the levers
      and
      > > laws that prevent the human soul from including in OVERSIGHT, the
      > > discernment of their own chaotic interwoven and infected glob of
      soul
      > > stratas and excluding the human and in depth Science that
      includes all
      > > the rich substance of Etheric, Astral and I AM systems. Humans do
      not
      > > want to know, do not want to confront the whole immense idea that
      > indeed
      > > a powerful Ahrimanic parasite and alien to the human Christ and
      > Michael
      > > cosmos has been borrowed and inserted into our world for the very
      > > requirement of the Freedom to Choose to become divine beings and
      > > coworkers with the heavens. Humans merely want to be carried like
      > > Kangaroo babies in Mammas pouch. But that ain't what arises as
      Michael
      > > Courage when confronted with the intense Ahirmanic assault from
      inside
      > > and from other apparent human beings and apparent human forms who
      > > apparently appear to have cunning and ice cold logic dripping from
      > their
      > > fangs and claws."
      > >
      > > http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/
      > > <http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/>
      > >
      > > For quite some time I've been saying here and elsewhere that those
      > > responsible for the problems of our time are going to be exposed
      and
      > > hung out to dry. It's a given that most people wouldn't
      > > understand how this could be possible when those responsible
      control
      > the
      > > media that manufactures both the news and the viewpoints which are
      > spoon
      > > fed to the public. It seems even more impossible when the foxes
      run
      > the
      > > chicken house as their own poultry farm and when the laws that
      were
      > > designed to protect the public have been suspended or re-
      engineered to
      > > the point where they look like Michael Jackson's face.
      > >

      > > However… it's happening. It's happening the way the weather
      > > changes when one season moves into another. Increasingly as the
      days
      > go
      > > by it becomes more of what is coming and less of what it was. It's
      > > like ice cracking… here a crack …there a crack and soon it's
      > > a spider-web of many cracks until one day the ice is gone
      altogether.
      > > Change is a constant.
      > >

      > > Let's not concern ourselves with why people are suddenly being
      > > exposed and `seen' for what they are as opposed to what has been
      > > the case for so long. For far too long, a criminal mentality has
      > > prevailed over the worlds of politics and business and the
      engines of
      > > disinformation have dutifully pumped out their daily doses of
      Dairy
      > > Queen swirly ice cream that has not been ice cream at all but
      > bullshit,
      > > flavored according to the tastes of what the public has been
      > accustomed
      > > to. It's still shit and if you were in your right mind it would
      > > still taste like shit. The reason it didn't was because the public
      > > was on stage at a hypnotist performance, acting out according to
      the
      > > suggestions of the hypnotist. The spell is being broken. This
      isn't
      > > the forum where I discuss the invisible causes of visible events.
      > > Let's just assume this is happening because you can see it
      > > happening.
      > >

      > > John McCain takes credit for a bail-out that then fails. Sarah
      Palin
> [...]
      > > compromised by the Big Tuna whose carcass is rotting in the sun.
      > >

      > > This is stage one… or stage two but it's only one of the
      > > preliminary stages. In this stage, the bad actors are now being
      given
      > > the opportunity to posture in even more humiliating performances
      while
      > > they do all the wrong things, instead of the right things but…
      > once
      > > again, let's not concern ourselves with why this is. Now Congress
      is
      > > being given an opportunity to strut their stuff and- true to their
      > > rigorous code of self-interest are betraying the businessmen and
      women
      > > who bought them in an earlier stage. Consonant with that, others
      are
      > > supporting the bail-out which will give their opponents the
      deciding
      > > edge in each campaign as they trumpet to their constituents how
      their
      > > competitor for office worked to sell out the American people.
      > >

      > > This bail-out… though it is made to look complex, is quite simple.
      > > Certain forces from the business and political world want to give
      the
      > > publics money to the very agencies that caused the problem which
      the
      > > bail-out is supposed to fix. What the bailout accomplishes is to
      give
      > > these criminals the wherewithal to prop up their stocks before
      they
      > dump
      > > them. However you may understand this situation, however nuanced
      your
      > > perceptions may be, one thing is clear… you don't throw money at
      > > the people who created the problem in the first place. The real
      issue
      > > here is not what it appears. The real issue is that the Federal
      > Reserve
      > > is in trouble and that makes me feel like I just took a good dose
      of
      > > oxycodone.
      > >

      > > Let me point a few other things out… 700 billion will not fix this
      > > problem. The problem is much greater and you have to look at
      > derivatives
      > > to understand why. Actually, the real problem is unbridled greed
      and
      > > shifting paper, inflating values, packaging and repackaging and
      > selling
      > > and re-selling debt until nothing is what it seems. Nothing is
      what it
      > > seems.
      > >

      > > The Bush legacy is now a dead skunk in the middle of the road. The
      > > Republican idea that wealth trickles down is bankrupt and always
      was a
      > > lie. The democrats have shown themselves to just be the other
      side of
      > > the face of a bare-assed naked pig. Ron Paul is totally redeemed.
      Day
      > by
      > > day, the perpetrators of world misfortune are now being given the
      > > opportunity to lie and point fingers at each other and plead and
      beg
      > > with outstretched hands for the camera that is recording all of
      it.

      > > What does this kind of a system do whenever it gets into this
      kind of
      > > situation? It goes to war.
      > >

      > > This is early days and you are getting a real glimpse at the sort
      of
      > > folk that got turned loose on you by the people you elected to
      protect
      > > you. It's going to get more and more revealing as more and more
      > > stupid things get done and said, as the rats begin to desert the
      > > ship… as the empire crumbles… as the dollar begins to appear
      > on
      > > rolls in the toilet stalls. Something is in the wind and it is
      opening
      > > doors where people are doing things to each other that they made
      > against
      > > the law for everyone else.
      > >

      > > Here's an interesting read
      > >
      > <http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/09/22/update-on-web-bot-predictions-
      for-th\
      > \
      > >
      > e-coming-weeksmonths-coast-to-coast-radio-with-george-and-cliff-the-
      time\
      > \
      > > -monks.aspx> . I make no claims about it. You're hearing a lot of
      > > things. Some will tell you that all of this has been engineered
      by a
      > few
      > > for the sole purpose of enriching themselves. This could well be
      true.
      > > Some will tell you that there's nothing we can do because
      > > they've got control of everything. What you have just seen from
      the
      > > public's reaction to the bail-out suggests otherwise. Nobody
      really
      > > knows what's going on but… a whole lot of people and conditions
      > > are being exposed and a lot of the criminals are being made to
      dance
      > > like a chicken on a griddle. This will keep happening and they
      will
      > keep
      > > looking for new ways to frighten and confuse you. Meanwhile,
      something
      > > they don't understand is going on at the same time.
      > >

      > > Some of you think there's going to be an election in November.
      Some
      > > of you think that one of the two choices you can make is going to
      make
      > > difference. Both of these candidates are whores to the very
      interests
      > > who brought this situation about. I'm not going to talk about
      > > solutions now… it probably isn't my job anyway. But it is
      > > interesting that I and others know better what should be done than
      > those
      > > entrusted to do it. Of course, we aren't wearing sexual restraints
      > > with gag reflex ping pong balls in our mouths and waiting for a
      taste
      > of
      > > what's in store in that basement of the pawn shop in Pulp Fiction
      at
      > > the hands of agents from a nasty little abortion in the Middle
      East.

      > > What I will say is that we are in the denouement of a
      Shakespearean
      > play
      > > that the actors are unaware of. They think all it's going to take
      is
      > > to throw some victims to the mob and point a few fingers and tell
      > few
      > > lies and then it's back to business as usual… au contraire.
      > > Things are not what they were and this is only the beginning of
      the
      > ice
      > > cracking and the unexpected doing a Jack in the Box in the most
      > > unexpected places. Meanwhile, the sleeping classes are waking up.
      > Pardon
      > > me a little shadenfreude as the miscreants expose themselves with
      > every
      > > effort they make to conceal themselves.
      > >
      > > As much as there are going to be some storms and fury, there is
      going
      > > be positive change. There's going to be more change than Obama or
      > > anyone else intended or expects and it's going on, right in front
      of
      > > you, right now. The scales are adjusting and nothing anyone does
      is
      > > going to alter that.
      > >
      > > It's Changing
      > >
      > <http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?
      bandID=33200&songID=5\
      > \
      > > 476709>
      > >
      > > Bradford concludes;
      > >
      > > Christopher Fry once shattered the world with his play a Sleep of
      > > Prisoners, where he said something to the effect that the Ice is
      > > cracking, the years of sleep over, Michael light is breaking
      through.
      > > But only as when the demon reached into the materailistic pocket
      book
      > of
      > > America did, and who knows for how long, say NO, to the bailout
      and NO
      > > to GWB. But they didn't say NO when we entered the slaughterhouse
      of
      > > the war in Iraq. Letting down our Michael guard is not an option.
      This
      > > is not over, the Avarice has been compounded the infected humans
      with
      > > their Intellectual Soul Ahrimanic parasites are still fully
      operative.
      > > Yet still it remains all so unconscious, save for the few around
      who
      > see
      > > this mess for what it is. Steve had brought some historical
      examples
      > of
      > > such economic events that certainly deserve to be explored.
      > >
      > > But let us now mark down in your notes, when Mercury goes
      retrograde
      > and
      > > Mercury forces linked to Thieves and Mercury as applied to
      movements,
      > > easy movements or movements that now meet refusal and stubborness
      and
      > > suddenly all the retrograde forces of Mercury stop all wheels from
      > > turning and Cosmos plays the one and only healthy sign, and people
      > > finally, finally, in the last second say NO to being consumed and
      > > fleeced by Ahriman, it can only be a temporary half baked win.
      Will
      > > they incite WWIII to get their way? Will they create a diversion,
      > > martial law, another staged attack, another provocation. Russia
      > > prevented one of the angles that the Israel/Ahrimanic/Washington
      > > attempted...but certainly, and without a doubt all the cards are
      not
      > yet
      > > played. Sorathian history, as Anthros are not in it so intensely
      is
      > not
      > > over, the forceful saying NO to the unchecked Avarice is a
      temporary
      > > celebration of a set back to Ahrimanic machinations which writhe
      and
      > > squirm within the soul, infected and pressed in individual human
      > beings
      > > with more intensity because underneath are Asuric and Sorathian
      beings
      > > incubating and forcing their way upwards in support of Ahriman's
      > > intentions to incarnate in a West that is bloated with
      individuals who
      > > have absorbed the toxic materialism that the West has promoted.
      > >
      > > I would not think it wise to let our guard down. We have only
      stood up
      > > to horrifically infected power brokers once, not for the saving of
      > human
      > > life and not for the Peace against the lies of invading countries
      and
      > > robbing them of Life and security....and a New President? What of
      > that?
      > > Three Popes during the Sorathian surge... the whole game plan is
      > > destroy the dollar, make the enormous shift of the wealthy over to
      > what
      > > has been described as the Amero.
      > >
      > > Euro is now consolidating itself into ONE EURO banking system and
      the
      > > West into a North American Union, with Canada, Mexico and the
      U.S.and
      > > whole new money already printed. Bringing the threefold world
      without
      > > the threefold human being and without spiritual insight into the
      > nature
      > > of the threefold hierarchies and the threefold Foundation Stone,
      and
      > > living in one manufactured crisis after another manufactured
      crisis is
      > > now the constant and intimate nightmare of the West and the rest
      of
      > the
      > > world. The threefold human being, the threefold society the
      > > Legislative, Executive and Judical...were and are being swept
      into one
      > > tyrants grasp in the Executive... No OVERSIGHT. What is
      Oversight, it
      > > is discernment into the soul of man as well as into the Threefold
      > > operations of the world which Ahriman hates, even if it burst
      forth in
      > > The French Revolution... it was coming and coming without any
      > awakening,
      > > without any profound deepening into the threefold human being...as
      > long
      > > as humans are duped and enslaved into their self ignorance,
      Spiritual
      > > Science is out of their reach unless we see through all of this,
      > what
      > > is behind the events and insist that Humanity shine forth and we
      say
      > NO
      > > to Ahrimanic hostages taking of the mass of human souls and human
      > > freedom in an immense Orwellian bid to prepare for Ahriman's
      > > Incarnation.

    • Show all 126 messages in this topic