17297Re: Miracle Love Carrotz revealed

  • tmasthenes13
    Sep 3, 2008

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > http://uribi.blogspot.com/ <http://uribi.blogspot.com/>
      >

      > [THE URIBISTAN DAILY]
      >
      > Hey, Tom. What do you thing the spirit of Rene Guerido thinks of your
      > pathetic charade?
      >
      > It probably doesn't matter, or you would have thought it through by now.
      > :-)
      >
      > Steve
      >
      > ps- well, he could or possibly could not, be turning over in his grave
      > right now. Considering that he had soft spot for you, Tom, he might
      > just be giving you one more chance.. Us humans can be so much more
      > critical, like me. ;-)
      >==================================

      Thanks for reminding me of Rene! Actually, this pathetic display is
      vintage Querido. I may just be chanmeling him, or at least his astral
      dregs from Kama Loka.

      Do you realize that his birthday is September 1? Technically, that's
      the day I discovered the existence of Judith von Halle. My first
      posting about it on AT was dated Sept. 2, 2007.

      Remember Rene was a great polyglot. He spoke fluent Dutch, German,
      French and English. That may explain my present Internet expatriation
      to Germany.

      Old King Querido. Quite a guy! He sure loved Chartres!

      Tom
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic