16785Re: fallibility

  • Stephen Hale
    Jul 16, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "m.spinnewin"
      <merlinspinnewin@...> wrote:

      > With logic you can make mistakes. That's the strong side.
      > With analogic you cannot make mistakes. That's the weak side.
      > Dr. Steiner could appreciate both. What about the anthroposofists?

      They live with the encroachment of digital, which spreads the black
      magic even more. The important point is to recognize it as the balance
      between the logical and the analogical. Digital is what we
      anthroposophists have to appreciate, coming 83 years after Steiner.

      And I think that Steiner would even appreciate that insight.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic