1654Re: A question of sources

  • I have one!
    Apr 20, 2001
      Jeff,

      Although I have heard of many works and insights on jesus, I never
      heard of this one (Vol.4 of Catherine Emmerich's 4 volume set on the
      Life of Jesus Christ as revealed to her in constant visions
      throughout her life) before. What is the name of this 4 volume set?.

      MSS

      -- In anthroposophy@y..., "Kees Kromme" <Kees.Kromme@1...> wrote:

> [...]
      finally went to Vol.4 of Catherine Emmerich's 4 volume set on the
      Life of Jesus Christ as revealed to her in constant visions
      throughout her life. >
      > Jeff Auen
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic