16410Re: Was 1933 in some way significant?

  • jmn36210
    Jun 1, 2008

      J-M wrote:
      "On Hiroshima, the Antichrist shone forth in all His glory."
      Sorry, sweet Anthros --- the eminent guy is definitely *not* alluding to
      the Mystery of Golgotha.
      They are the *immortal words* of Harry Truman on August 6, 1945.
      [He was aboard the 'Augusta', coming back from Potsdam.]
      In his private diary, he declared: "The target will be purely military ..."
      Well, nearly 300,000 civilians lived in the purely military target of
      Hiroshima --- i.e. before "the greatest thing in history" happened!
      Weren't the immortal words of the President of the USA --- a pure
      inspiration of the spirit of the Anti-Christ?

    • Show all 88 messages in this topic