1630Re: A question of sources

  • mwhilden@anthropress.org
    Apr 16, 2001
      Hi MSS,

      My name is Megan and I work for the Anthroposophical Press, but am still new to the world of Anthroposophy. However, I do know that we are publishing a new translation of Steiner's lectures on the gospel of Luke, with commentaries by Robert MacDermott. I found it to be a very interesting look at the life of Jesus.

      It should be available in June, and if you'd like to read more about it there is some more information on our website:
      http://www.anthropress.org/BooksPages/According%20to%20Luke.htm

      You can also read (or download) the first chapter from that page.

      I hope this is helpful!

      Best wishes,
      Megan

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:00:37 -0000
      > From: "I have one!" <my_subconscious_self@...>
      > Subject: A question of sources
      >
      > Which of Steiner's writings are the best sources for his spiritual
      > insights into the reality of Jesus? I understand that he used some
      > form of controled remote viewing to gain information directly. In
      > which of his writings is this gained information written? Is it
      > in "How to Know Higher Realms"?
      >
      > MSS
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic