1625Re: [anthroposophy] A question of sources

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Apr 14, 2001
      In a message dated 4/14/01 2:01:17 PM, my_subconscious_self@... writes:

      << Which of Steiner's writings are the best sources for his spiritual
      insights into the reality of Jesus? I understand that he used some
      form of controled remote viewing to gain information directly. In
      which of his writings is this gained information written? Is it
      in "How to Know Higher Realms"?

      MSS >>

      *******Yes it is indeed, and in An Outline of Occult Science. The finest book
      to start with in my opinion is Christianity As Mystical Fact, his only
      written work on the Christ, written shortly after his 'opening' and
      experience of the Christ Being in the Akashic Records; then his lectures on
      the Gospel of St. John and the other Gospels, and the important lecture-cycle
      The Fifth Gospel.

      Dr. Starman
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic