16187Re: The Tree of Life

  • Nina
    May 1, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      > Lecture 14

      Dear Caryn,
      My favorite part of Priest bk begins where you left off!
      Lecture 15
      "If, in the realms into which the luciferic constantly streams and
      into which the ahrimanic constantly streams, we look towards the divine
      that holds the balance, we find there pure love as the fundamental
      force of everything that streams continuously,forming the human being
      outwardly, and giving him soul and spirit inwardly...In the part of the
      divine that is associated with the human being, we find nothing except
      pure love. This love is something inward; souls can experience it
      inwardly. It would never achieve an outward appearance if it first did
      not build itself a body out of the etheric element of light. When we
      observe the world in a genuinely occult manner we cannot but help say
      to ourselves : The ground of the world is the being of inward love
      appearing outwardly as light.
      This is not something merely believed by those who can discern such
      things; it is knowledge objectively won: The universe in so far as the
      human being is rooted in it,is the being of inward love appearing
      outwardly through light.It is being because it is to do with all the
      beings of the higher hierarchies who are carried by this love and who
      inwardly experience this love which, however, if we want to employ an
      abstract idea, appears as light. The outer appearance of beings is
      love, and the outer appearance of love is light."
      Cayce Reading echoes development:
      'For we are indeed as laborers ,co-laborers in the vineyard of the
      Lord - or of they who are fearful of His coming. And we choose each day
      whom we will serve! And by records of time and space, as we have moved
      through the realms of His kingdom, we have left our mark upon same.
      Hence, in the fruits of that - as is given oft, as the fruits of the
      spirit does man become aware of the infinite penetrating, or
      interpenetrating the activities of all force of matter, or that which
      is a manifestation of the realm of the infinite into the finite - and
      the finite becomes conscious of same."
      St. Francis: "Lord, Make me an instrument of thy peace..." NINA
    • Show all 110 messages in this topic