16014Re: RS re Providence

  • carynlouise24
    Apr 8, 2008
      Seeing Tom's here - his title can be:

      Tom - the many colours of the rainbow!

      Nina :) well really what came to mind in Sucker was a 'Fool for
      Christ' :)

      Steve, I wouldn't hassle about this; in fact we should feel sorry for
      them because they have to -at the end of the day- live with
      themselves. This is why we understand truth in spiritual science
      working towards anthroposophy is so important because the other
      option of illusion is basically a waste and loss of time.

      Thanks for your knowledge.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
      > wrote:
      >

      > "Michael has given us something very important for effectuating this
      > etheric regeneration, and it has magnetic power. But it is our
      task to
      > grow it through means about to be explained."
      >

      > It is very interesting that this morning I brought something forth
      about
      > Michael and the Psychosophy that He stands behind, and then we get
      > here about someone named, John Stirling Walker, who espouses a
      > psychosophy with ties to Sun-Yung Moon and Lafayette Hubbard.
      > Astounding indeed, and negatory to the profound. It leaves me
      stifled,
      > in fact; unable at the moment to go on with this discourse. I
      believe
      > though, that it is a good example of the occult movement that is
      working
      > right now against anthroposophy. And for that, I am glad it was
      > written, and cross-posted here.
      >
      > Steve

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic