15988Re: The Tragic Muse

    Apr 6, 2008

      It is a stunning Main Lesson Plan offered by the Christ.  But this main lesson plan is Revelation. Let me remind the schooled Anthro and the newbie and the current interested or disgusted reader... Old Moses, we recently examined old Moses.  Moses as depicted with two rams horns in the Age of the Ram.  No!  No!  Think again, Moses as depicted with the highly developed Pineal and Pituitary organs so strongly developed that when the Transfiguration happens just before the Golgotha event, who do we see side by side glowing with the Christ Being?  Moses and Elijah?  Who do we really see?

      Ya when the Christ chose Lazarus and from Lazarus arose the Main Lesson Plan of the advancement of humanity, the St. John Gospel and Revelation and how we encountered recently part of the big Main Lesson Plan in the E.L.E. or Extinction Level Event of 1933 that did not happen, but still millions upon millions died and it was a cosmic event, a cometary event that caused the E.L.E. to become part of humanities Main Lesson Plan.  Who wrote under the initiation auspices of Christ, that main lesson plan?

      What does it mean to you, what does it mean to us, when we see that if, if you do not take up the pineal and pituitary regaining of conscious human spiritual insight and you regrow the stunted organs in the brain, in the Ram, and painters can depict them as Moses with GOOD INVISIBLE HORNS, against Revelation and the materialised and solidifed horns where human beasts and human instincts arise that have rejected the higher faculties?  What does it mean that it very likely was the potent capacities of Moses that appeared in Lazarus?  But how do we follow Lazarus out?  We follow Lazarus out in Time and one side Novalis appears and on the other side, he who assigns Buddha and his companion St. Francis to head into the Mars devachan sphere, is Christian Rosenkreuz.  The Main Lesson Plan of Revelation has recently been reviewed on the AT list with great interest because now we can see all around us that it is indeed a Main Lesson Plan of hyper Initiation and a document all about the mysteries of Time.  Einstein, Einstein what a joker... Time, ZeitGeists and Time Spirits, Spirits of Personality but most importatnly the Main Lesson Plan of the unfolding of Time Itself in the human arena.

      Look at Easter how it is linked directly to the cosmic forces of the first full moon after the Spring point.  Here dear reader when we find ourselves within the moving system of the cosmos we find one of the mechanisms that link the advancement of human consciousness to Easter.  In other words Easter is not a dead date like Christmas or Thanksgiving... Easter is timed and regulated by the whole starry system to dynamically move along with humanity.  Taxes in America April 15, dead date, fixed.  But not Easter.  The cosmos is dynamically engaged in the movement of the Christ Main Lesson Plan.  But the Main Lesson Plan is all about humanity getting to know the whole critical structure and systems and sharing their unfolding with the Angels themselves and weaving our compassion and cognitive community insights, with our own freedom, into the will - feeling - thinking forces we carry, so that we carry our share of grasping the gods themselves.  Grasping our role within the divine community of Beings.

      Our role IS learning the systems structure of the lower Corporate Horned Whore of Babylon's rise right from under our feet.  Right from under our feet and from human instincts this rise is part of our getting to know THE FOUNDATION STONE and hierarchies above us, The Angels Work in our Astral bodies and the lower instinctual forces that even the Gods have so given as the doors and lessons of the Sage of Death.   But yet even so, the Sage of Life, as written in Revelation and the Main Lesson Plan for humanity is moving along a specific time track.  The trumphets blare, the Consciousness Soul arises and the beasts begin to stir.  But it is our Main Lesson Plan to learn to choose against the beastly instincts and Multi-National Corporate and Political Whores who appear in human guise and choose for ourselves and our children a better, truer sun-bright Initiation path.

      Yes those are the words of the ideals, but when we look around us and read the reality of our striving, we find it very difficult to make accurate comparitive notes between the intimacy of our lessons and the Main Lesson Plan of Revelation and the accuracy of the entire Systems grasp of Spiritual Science.  We find it all jumbled and tumbled about, but we also find Souls who get it right, even while thousands of Anthros remain fixed in getting it wrong.

      April...May well be the Cruelest Month.

      http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/
      "The clock is ticking. The second hand spins. The minute hand slides and the hour hand crawls. Hours become days. Days become weeks and months and years. Within the spectrum of passing time, all that we know has happened, is happening and will happen.

      Is there any one of us who has not said to themselves, as they look back on their life; "How did I get here?" Have we not all wondered what might have been, had we not taken that fork in the road, had we not hesitated at one point or rushed impulsively forth at another? We've all been there.

      This dream-stuff out of which our lives are woven is a dense composition. We struggle to step outside of it, to wake up but it is an arduous task. Most do not struggle at all. They move through it at the mercy of circumstance on the one hand and whatever personal power they imagine they bring to the mix on the other. Some thrive for a time and some perish. They all depart in the end.

      The clock is ticking and never before has such a smorgasbord of possibilities been spread before us. When you think of all the ponderables and imponderables at work, it seems impossible to calculate which way it will go. Think about it; the Middle East and all the percolating locations around the globe; the diametrical oppositions of which we see only the surface; Afghanistan , Iraq , Iran , Syria , Lebanon and Israel as well as the always forgotten Palestine .

      There is the world wide financial tightrope trembling. There are the rising food costs, primarily due to the bio-fuels industry. There is the seldom mentioned but serious problem of water. There are the dying bees and the poisoned landscape. There are the ceaseless lies and soporific snail tracks of the mass media. There is the obvious fascism of corporate control in the most powerful country on Earth; presently in the hands of deranged psychopaths. There is the complicity of Europe and whatever strange pressures are taking place behind the scenes. There is the quiet presence of Russia and China in respect of the world picture. We hear very little about them in consideration of things but they are very large animals in a very small room.

      There is the presidential election where the biggest consideration is surely who will be McCain's running mate. This is a major key to much of which lies unsaid. I would look very hard at this in relation to everything else.

      In the past there has always been the illusion that the so-called democratic countries of the world were the white hats. Now it can be clearly seen that the evil empire is in fact America and her handlers in Israel and London ; NOT the other way around. We have seen that there is no limit to what these forces will do to achieve their ends. They are without conscience or compassion. They are not human at all.

      We know that both 9/11 and the London tube affair were put up jobs. It is likely that Madrid was as well. We know that the white hats were the entities in control of these events and that they were carried out in order to turn world opinion against the Arab/Muslim world for geo-political advantage and for profit. Democracy is no longer at work and we shall soon see what that means. The voice of the people has lost the audio portion of the program.

      When one studies what was done by the SCOTUS in 2000. When one looks at what has happened to basic human rights and to the quality of life itself, the atmosphere becomes ominous. Factor in what you have seen from the turn of the century until this moment in time and tell me… what does this imply? When you know that everything that was done was done by the so-called white hats to protect you from a non-existent threat; when they ARE the threat… how can you be sure of anything except that trouble will come?

      Have I said some variation of this before? Yes I have. It needs to be pounded into the insolent and indifferent minds; waving their tired blood stained flags over the pyrrhic accomplishments of a prowling red-eyed madness. It needs to be hammered home. Better the hammering of truth in advance… of the hammering of clubs and whips to follow. Now… let us go to a new place. You've heard the rest of anything else I can say about these conditions many times before. Let me talk about the light at the end of the tunnel that is waiting beyond the birth pangs of the coming Aquarian Age. The clock is ticking in its agonizing march between the measured breaths of the moment being born. Light is breaking here and there. Even though some few years of darkness may remain, light is breaking.

      It is not by accident that various political figures from Italy , Germany and Japan have named the culprits in 9/11 and other affairs. It is not by accident that the UN is considering an investigation into 9/11 as former Italian President Francesco Cossiga has stated, "All the [intelligence services] of America and Europe…know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part … in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

      As Leonard Cohen said, "Everybody knows." It doesn't get talked about on your televisions. It doesn't get mentioned in your newspapers but it is being discussed in offices and wherever political and financial movers and shakers congregate. Behind the scenes, those who have had enough, those who see what is planned… the coming false flags… the major devastation… the financial unrest, calculated to cause confusions and chaos. Wiser heads and concerned minds are considering what they can do and so they are beginning to speak out and to orchestrate the dissemination of information in such a way that they might retard and hinder what the psychopaths have planned.

      Major efforts are underway behind the scenes and you will see evidence of this in the time to come. We are watching the death pangs of the evil of a passing age. We are witness to the last gasp of the last generation of Piscean slave herders. Beneath all of this darkness is a new world being born and you are living in the midst of the transformation.

      Hard things must happen because hard things must be broken. Do not despair, no matter what you see or hear. These are just appearances. The battle has already been won and we are living in the echo of their defeat though it seems to be still going on. It's all over but the shouting.

      You can take heart and take heart you should. It's all coming out and despite all of the difficult problems that seem to beset us, it is all working out. Why I am certain I cannot tell you but I am certain. This has been long coming and it is a spectacle indeed. Your chief concern is to conduct yourself as a human being and do what you can where you are and when you are needed.

      It is hard to see though the foliage when it surrounds you on all sides but the world is changing in front of your eyes. I know it seems grim. I know there is a tendency in all of us to fear the unknown and especially given the undeniable presence of madmen at the wheel. Little do they know that they have been driven forth into prominent exposure so that they can be clearly seen. Watch yourself, do not get swept away, let your humanity come forward. The clock is ticking and sooner or later it is going to be now."

      Light Up Ahead

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic