15974Re: To Waldorf Critics

  • Robert Mason
    Apr 3, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      <carynlouise24@...> wrote:
      > For some reason you are continually raising the subject of wanting to
      > link Rudolf Steiner's Waldorf education to Nazism – let us look at it
      > from an Anthroposophy view; we never know what we might find.
      > First; Rudolf Steiner was not present (in an earthly sense) during
      > WW2 (full stop) He was though during WW1. I wonder if you have taken
      > the time to read this.

      I don't think that they're reading you on this list;
      at least no one over there has posted anything so
      far indicating any awareness of this post. If
      you want to get their attention, you'll probably
      have to join the WC and post there yourself. Then
      you'll likely be in a contest to find out who has
      more "time" to do what.

      Robert M
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic