15971Re: The Tragic Muse

    Apr 3, 2008

      Accuracy and theory is still rumor mongering, it hasn't become history but here we are in the 21st century considering, something of WWIII.  Now I cannot, nor can most people verify what is suspected to happen around April 6th with the threatening thunders aimed at Iran and the Neocons desperate to cover up a great economic drepression slowly coming towards the U.S.  We have to wait to see if such a nightmare of neocon Ahrimanic actions will take place against Iran. But there remains some confusion and perhaps it has to do with the Russian Church and it's celebration to Good Friday.  We know that Easter has already passed yet reports talk of Good Friday as a date for an attack on Iran. Whose Good Friday? Whose good friday?  Ahriman's good friday? April 3 is the occult day of the crucifixion, that indeed has remained true.  April 3 is the Occult day of the Occult Good Friday.  April 5th was the apparent occult day of the Resurrection.  But we know that Easter is determined by the first full moon after the Spring Equinox...which has already happened in March.  But in theory and in rumor, April 6th is something of a date that arises after the occult day of the Resurrection, April 5th.

      So here we are sensing impending doom, a kind of E.L.E again.  Another Extinction Level Event that shows the advancement of the beast looming on the horizon.  We already know that the beast has been stirring and how hard Dr. Steiner fought in the midst of WWI against the forces pressing against Germany.  STeiner looked over the news and saw into the deeper instincts of humanity.  But the IF and WHEN and awful repercussions of such an attack, as they leave the Green Zone because it would be a target.  As Cheney warned Saudia Arabia to prepare for nuclear fall out.... These things are in the news.  Steiner studied all the details of the major newspapers of his time and there was no one to speak ideals... even today so very few can speak ideals of humanity and the Consciousness Soul to any listening powers of the world.

      So we are in this position and it is not unlike the position that Dr. Steiner and Anthroposophy found itself in at the dawn of the 20th century.

      carynlouise brought:

      The Tragic Muse
      And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine
      linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious
      stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to
      nought.

      And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and
      as many as trade by sea, stood afar off. And cried when they saw the
      smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great
      city!

      And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing,
      saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that
      had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! For in one hour is
      she made desolate.

      Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for
      God hath avenged you on her.

      "This brings us to the leaked news of the next US attack that is still pending against Iran, scheduled for 4 am on the morning of April 6th that is scheduled to last until 4 pm of that same day. "The first reactor at the Bushehr nuclear plant, where Russian engineers are working, is supposed to be spared from destruction. The US attack plan reportedly calls for the Iranian air defense system to be degraded, for numerous Iranian warships to be sunk in the Persian Gulf, and for the most important headquarters of the Iranian armed forces to be wiped out.

      The attacks will be mounted from a number of bases, including the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Diego Garcia is currently home to B-52 bombers equipped with standoff missiles. Also participating in the air strikes will be US naval aviation from aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, as well as from those of the Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean. Additional cruise missiles will be fired from submarines in the Indian Ocean and off the coast of the Arabian peninsula. The goal is allegedly to set back Iran's nuclear program by several years, writes Uglanov, whose article was reissued by RIA-Novosti in various languages, but apparently not English, several days ago. The story is the top item on numerous Italian and German blogs, but so far appears to have been ignored by US websites.

      Observers comment that this dispatch represents a high-level orchestrated leak from the Kremlin, in effect a war warning, which draws on the formidable resources of the Russian intelligence services, and which deserves to be taken with the utmost seriousness by pro-peace forces around the world." (3)

      This `sounds very American' but it leaves out the other half of the story. Iran has not been sleeping, because they have already experienced US Democracy, back in 1953 we overthrew their elected government and replaced it with our own puppet, the Shah of Iran. We also gave the people of Iran the Savak: The Shah's very secret and very deadly Secret Police. That American puppet state came to an end with the Islamic Revolution that overthrew the Shah then seized the American Embassy and its people for the last 444 days of the Carter Administration.

      The end of that stand-off was negotiated by none other than the Vice-President in waiting George HW Bush. His President, Ronald Reagan, took office and as the hostages were released, the Iran-Contra Affair was born, with `Poppy' at the helm, assisted by Manuel Noriega who oversaw the Central American leg of everything that moved through this affair upon its way into the USA. So Iran knows both what and who they're dealing with, and they have prepared a welcome that befits our former actions against them.

      They have new allies, and new weapons of all types. Tehran is protected by the same air-defense-system that protects Moscow. Its missiles and shore-to-ship batteries are beyond state-of-the-art, and they have more than just the usual collection of worn-out 1980's planes and weapons, against which the US has always enjoyed overwhelming advantages. They also have an army with experience: they fought Saddam (and us) to a standstill in an eight year slaughter that cost Iran dearly in both blood and treasure. So Iran is under no illusions, despite what the Tarnished House continues to try to tell the world.

      Iran has also tried to talk to us on several occasions, but "We don't talk to Terrorists!" is all they ever get for a reply. This is fascinating, since when you remember their history with us—it would seem that it is we that have been the terrorists on too many occasions in the long history we have shared with that nation. (4)

      Of course this obscenity could be halted, and that could save all of us from ourselves. But given the impassioned greed and hatreds of Cheney and Netanyahu and the global levels of the new financial meltdowns now underway: it would appear that the impending War upon Iran cannot be denied. However, the outcome might actually prove to be Apocalyptic in ways that US war planners might not have expected.

      If Iran's missile systems in tandem with their air–defenses function as advertised, this scheduled US-Israeli offensive attack might very quickly be turned into something that is much more defensive in nature than anyone has yet suggested. Iran can hit every key military location in the Middle-East, which includes the Green Zone, Qatar, Kuwait, along with everything we have in Gulf, while they are repelling a US-Israeli air attack. Moreover if we do unleash the dogs of war upon Iran, the one sure thing that will also happen is that every nation in the area will use this opportunity to grab what each of them most wants; from all that chaos we shall soon set in motion.

      This has always been unthinkable in any of our colonial operations before. It was why the Cold-War worked so well, because Russia could and would answer our aggressive moves, as we would answer theirs: hence for forty years there was Détente! Now with the American example of International Piracy that remains vigorously alive and above the law, the crumbling of order around the world will be our lasting legacy for whatever follows us.

      America has become the evil-empire that threatens the dreams of children everywhere. Once we were the guardians of freedom but today we have become a military wolfpack that hunts by night from positions of stealth and lurks in every shadow. In the last eight years, we have become that unvarnished monster that we used to fight against – and with over 200,000 nukes we have become the most dangerous nuclear-presence in the world today. We lack only that final Apocalypse to seal the power of our greed and to proclaim our special-status to the whole wide world: or to the ashes that will be all that's left of many places, once we've begun this final global war upon the people of the planet.

      Go back and look very hard at the first two wars that the Bush Dynasty has given us – then ask yourselves if these idiots have learned anything at all since they first began to play at war and conquest! They have destroyed the United States as surely as they have delighted in bringing us all to our knees; yet this time their efforts might just reverse everything they've been working for, in their unflinching service to the multi-national money-lenders that have grown very tired of waiting!

      We have shattered every law of man and of the institutions that were created to serve the great number of societies. But no nation can shatter the laws of nature, and in just a few days that Apocalyptic Piper might just demand this long-overdue payment for the arrogance of this failed nation that became too self-absorbed and has finally fallen into that age-old trap of believing every word of our own PR. . . "

      WASHINGTON DC -- The long awaited US military attack on Iran is now on track for the first week of April, specifically for 4 AM on April 6, the Good Friday opening of Easter weekend, writes the well-known Russian journalist Andrei Uglanov in the Moscow weekly "Argumenty Nedeli." Uglanov cites Russian military experts close to the Russian General Staff for his account.

      The attack is slated to last for twelve hours, according to Uglanov, lasting from 4 AM until 4 PM local time. Friday is a holiday in Iran. In the course of the attack, code named Operation Bite, about 20 targets are marked for bombing; the list includes uranium enrichment facilities, research centers, and laboratories.

      The first reactor at the Bushehr nuclear plant, where Russian engineers are working, is supposed to be spared from destruction. The US attack plan reportedly calls for the Iranian air defense system to be degraded, for numerous Iranian warships to be sunk in the Persian Gulf, and the for the most important headquarters of the Iranian armed forces to be wiped out.

[...]

      Asked by RIA-Novosti to comment on the Uglanov report, retired Colonel General Leonid Ivashov confirmed its essential features in a March 21 interview: "I have no doubt that there will be an operation, or more precisely a violent action against Iran." Ivashov, who has reportedly served at various times as an informal advisor to Putin, is currently the Vice President of the Moscow Academy for Geopolitical Sciences.

      Ivashov attributed decisive importance to the decision of the Democratic leadership of the US House of Representatives to remove language from the just-passed Iraq supplemental military appropriations bill which would have demanded that Bush come to Congress before launching an attack on Iran. Ivashov pointed out that the language was eliminated under pressure from AIPAC, the lobbing group representing the Israeli extreme right, and of Israeli Foreign Minister Tsipi Livni.

      "We have drawn the unmistakable conclusion that this operation will take place," said Ivashov. In his opinion, the US planning does not include a land operation: " Most probably there will be no ground attack, but rather massive air attacks with the goal of annihilating Iran's capacity for military resistance, the centers of administration, the key economic assets, and quite possibly the Iranian political leadership, or at least part of it," he continued.

      Ivashov noted that it was not to be excluded that the Pentagon would use smaller tactical nuclear weapons against targets of the Iranian nuclear industry. These attacks could paralyze everyday life, create panic in the population, and generally produce an atmosphere of chaos and uncertainty all over Iran, Ivashov told RIA-Novosti. "This will unleash a struggle for power inside Iran, and then there will be a peace delegation sent in to install a pro-American government in Teheran," Ivashov continued. One of the US goals was, in his estimation, to burnish the image of the current Republican administration, who would now be able to boast that they had wiped out the Iranian nuclear program.

      Among the other outcomes, General Ivashov pointed to a partition of Iran along the same lines as Iraq, and a subsequent carving up of the Near and Middle East into smaller regions. "This concept worked well for them in the Balkans and will now be applied to the greater Middle East," he commented.

      "Moscow must expert Russia's influence by demanding an emergency session of the United Nations Security Council to deal with the current preparations for an illegal use of force against Iran and the destruction of the basis of the United Nations Charter," said General Ivashov. "In this context Russia could cooperate with China, France and the non-permanent members of the Security Council. We need this kind of preventive action to ward off the use of force," he concluded."

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic