15806Re: The Outer Planets : The Seventh Ray

  • carol
    Mar 8, 2008

      Bradford wrote: "Mostly in the past we had nothing but selfish pop shots, and egotistic personality bouts, but rarely and hardly ever do you find the community of cognition able to take each persons research a step further and richer and thereby enriching the whole tenor of the subject be looked at...."

      Well, that was a treat for me to be part of. But now, well my living conditions have changed, and so it goes, though I did not foresee this to such a high degree, my personal focus/ task/individual study have forcibly changed course.

      Meet the 'new' 'carol' - now, exposed to even finer materialistic 'dust' from the sublime part of this world, and well, ready as ever to take it up to the best of my abilities... Oh Ahriman, his logic will penetrate my home environment, will swiftly enliven the ego consciousness of my sons and their girlfriends; will be lovingly held within the soul bossoms of my neighbors (of Latino origin), will, will, will ....

      I have been shifted and locked in to a new 'study'.

      (perhaps only for a year while my former apartment is being renovated)

      But I will still try to participate in this 'community', Bradford. I still have the great joy of knowing that I did come to Michael inspite of, for what I see as, my unworthy soul traits; and WILL NOT forsaken him- even if the path to his recognition has become more obstucted- even if, heaven forbid, that unfortunate materialistic efforts be exerted upon me to divert me from him....

      (I'm thinking that the mechanisms of control and torture are destined to move into the human soul realm... I know that the finest moral sands can't effectively stop them....)

      But, I DO remember the beautiful moments still occuring around the turn of the century when Angelic beings were still free to manifest themselves, dance as it were within the outside's etheric environment- before- the great artificial facade of external elements was successfully implemented.

      Remember Bradford, before ; ;

      And so, it appears to me that the moment is once again upon us where spiritual scientists must lovingly but steadily prepare for another broad future condition....

      You see, I have been stripped of all except my essential toyful musings..

      C.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > Bradford comments;
      >
      > Well, isn't that community? I mean really, there are a number of highly
      > interesting souls who participate on the various lists. Carol has
      > always delt squarely and clearly out of moral Michael impulses. Then we
      > have those who just can't stand the fact that she clearly has a right to
      > how the cognitive and moral Michael world has formed in her. I have
      > known it from my own insights. I have known that the flaws in a Tarjei
      > or others who trampled on her were grossly in error, immature and rather
      > par for the course in certain dogmatic idealists. Jean-Marc, also very
      > solid and there are times when Steve is clear and daring and there are
      > also times when Steve needs real correctiveness, like instruction Jack
      > Nicholson got in the Shining. Even the whole rich explanation of the
      > Shining, and how people apparently SHINE, as it was described in the
      > film tells of the type of Initiation experience that Swedenborg suddenly
      > found himself in. Suddenly Swedenborg was experiencing, the Image and
      > Imaginations that the Angels had made in the ethers, not the Angels or
      > the beings themselves but their gestures in the Ethers. We can all learn
      > something from that. But what do we think our fellow school mates learn
      > from understanding the gesture and pictures of the Angels against the
      > actual beings themselves? It is a fascinating and demanding call to
      > clarify and remove vagueness but understand what is vague and true and
      > what is vague and new age phooey.
      >
      > In this instance I can only marvel at the strange beauty and clarity of
      > something that is cultus and cognition and community. Steve and the
      > whole issue of the planets that was brought forward by CarynLouise...
      > and CarynLouise, so richly researches such important Spiritual Science
      > substance as well in her contributions. We did it. We walked a subject
      > deeper and further and held on longer and concentrated harder with a
      > very difficult subject, than most Attention Span deficit Antros can dare
      > claim. Good Work cognitive Community. We can do it, we do, do it.
      >
      > Community? Well here is an instance when we have paused at the inner
      > threshold of grasping how the etheric body and the planetary systems
      > operate. We have as the colored cover and opening image of this list a
      > kind of Etheric planetary image. Here we have just rounded a corner and
      > brought the light of comparison toward the inner side of the Planets.
      > That Swedenborg and Victor Hugo arrived at a kind of Saturn perception
      > is potent and important. It isn't important to the usual Anthro
      > suspects, the usual suspects who can't follow and are easily lost in
      > their own subjective likes and dislikes and prefer it that way.
      >
      > The OUTER OF THE OUTER PLANETS. We have stuck to the material, we have
      > stayed on point, we opened with interest the subject matter and out of
      > the community of cognition, comes this remarkable comment on Swedenborg
> [...]

    • Show all 143 messages in this topic