15776Re: The Outer Planets : The Seventh Ray

    Feb 29, 2008

       http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GospJohn/19090706p01.html

      Bradford brought;
      "...half-formed human intuition to understand the entire richness that Steiner described as The Mars Beings.  Firstly the human intuition arises from Heinlein's interlude prior to his birth as Heinlein in the spiritual world where Heinlein vaguely remembers Buddha writes, "Stranger in a Strange land" and on the other moral side, Siddhartha and Herman Hesse.  "Stranger in a Strange Land tells the story of Valentine Michael Smith, orphaned progeny of the first manned expedition to Mars, who has been raised by Martians and brought back to Earth by a second human expedition." But since human beings are so stumbling drunk and stupid, education so wasted, that if we approach Buddha and the Mars forces that are being transformed to mercury and healing forces, that must be attained by humanity. And in order to do that Buddha is sent into the Devachan theater of Mars Beings, to establish a colony, a kind of way station between incarnations in the Mars Devachan, where humans can defuse the Mars forces in themselves and bring into incarnation that which St. Francis and Buddha established in core of the Mars Being community."

      Bradford examing Mars orbital point;  Jupiter orbital point;   Saturn orbital point;

      We might be able to understand that the way we came in, shrinking by degrees, we will now go out, expanding towards the Genesis of a new Human Cosmos, the same way we came in.

      So the ordered and measured contraction where Earth stands today swinging in balance between a fixed stationary Etheric Life Force flood lamp, richly understood as Diana of Ephesus and the Moon,  and the advanced and accelerated Sun Beings.  Now a Sun Being of immense magnitude and having been there when humanity was created, literally walked into a local region of our Earth. In the center of the balance between the accelerated Sun and the slowed down Moon, the Christ plants in humanity for the Earth the genesis impetus of a whole New Sun. But this is not to be just handed over to undeveloped humanity, humanity is going to grow outwards toward becoming a New Sun the same way it had shrunk inwards and became the pearl and gem known as Earth.

      Steiner delivered all this so magnificently so filled with science and the moral forces of humanity intertwined with Earth, but then we are stunned, at least those of us with hearts and brains are stunned to understand that Spiritual Science and Truth is far stranger than fiction we could make up.  That is the whole business.  Truth is stranger than fiction... In a nutshell the enticement to science of the soul and science of the spirit is that when you see the Truth, it is stranger than fiction ever could be. Yet we wander in the alien bone yard of Science Fiction and sift how human intuitions, our own humanity senses and intuits that which they cannot yet see or grasp. Truth is so much Stranger than Fiction and Steiner laid the truth out on the table. Truth appears immensely stranger, more wonderous, more amazing than all the fictions stories we can muster.

      So let us see if something in the way that Earth shrank and the activity of humanity and Earth shrunk from the line of Saturn -  Shrunk from the line of Jupiter and shrunk from the line of Mars to the little gem and pearl of our current little Earth with all it's intimate and immense karmic and spiritual history that includes all of us and everyone.  For out to the Saturn orbit and line was part of the recapitulation process of Ancient Saturn... so Saturn gets it's name there and named properly according to true naming as the furthest perimeter.  Jupiter's line of orbit represents the line where the  Ancient Sun demarcation and recapitualtion marked itself in so called space.  The Jupiter line where Jupiter is like unto the TWELVE YEAR OLD PROCESS of the two Jesus children and the TWELVE deeds of Hercules that Jupiter takes 11.5 years to pass through the whole twelve constellations..  Jupiter represents the ancient Sun demarcation point.

      Finally Mars is the Ancient Moon demarcation point.  So if the Earth is to arise as a new Sun Seed, than we should begin to unfold slowly outwardly with moral forces and higher development the same path in reverse from whence we had shrunk ourselves down to Earth.  In other words, Buddha is sent out to the Mars point, that was the line of Ancient Moon.  Rightly Buddha and St. Francis create the first frontier point where the Earth as it morally unfolds with it's new sun forces, slowly digests the transformation of Mars forces into healing Mercury forces and we understand directly that each human being is engaged in such a process of moral development by the actions of Thoreau - Gandhi - Martin Luther King Jr.... to name a few, just a scant few over the whole Earth who are involved in finding the key in themselves to transform blood and anger into love.

      But this means for the Earth that now we shall follow the reverse course and become a mighty Sun itself and absorb the orbit of the Ancient Moon, the same way it came, which is why Buddha and St. Francis were sent forward on the Mars expedition in the Mars Devachan for Mars itself is the ancient demarcation point of the Old Moon.  We are going to expand outwardly to a new sun via the same path that we took when various forces were removed so that Earth and the balance of nature and the Beings of Earth could find a slow human rhythm in which to unfold.  Failed and feeble human intuitions and NASA all follow suit with mere technical science fiction relating to Mars this and Mars that. Humanity in it's science fiction makes a great to-do about Mars and Missions to Mars and life on Mars, blah, blah, but Truth, dear friends, the truth is stranger than fiction.

      So as the Earth slowly absorbs the transforming forces of healing and Mercury and brotherhood, in the core of each individual and down into the depths of nature we are literally required to grasp just how humanity, each and every one of us,  digests and transforms light in ourselves,  instead of how technology currently rapes that light and denies the immense cosmic schooking of inner moral development that is by degrees slowly taking hold of humanity. So the Earth genesis sun expands slowly out to the perimeter of the Mars field and Mars Devachan and arrives with a whole new cognitive depth, a whole new cognitive science of man....at the old demarcation point of the Old Moon.

      Going out the way we came in, the orbit of Jupiter and Ancient Sun demarcation point is a whole new frontier which will expand the Earth forces and moral development of humanity out to the line of Jupiter. You can see how Arthur C. Clarke and fumbled and failed Star Trek episodes really don't understand the whole super inner moral forces which will arise that will make humanity into Angels and Archangels.

      Going out the way we came in, finally the Saturn forces will have brought us to becoming Archai and Time Bengs ourselves. We come to the perimeter line of Ancient Saturn and Earth is really becoming a Sun and expanding outwardly to recap the former process that had shrunk humanity down to the balance of Sun and Moon and the pearl of the heavens, Earth herself, where baby humanity intersected with our cosmic parents.  Now pardon me if I'm in error and we say we move from Human to Angel, to Archangel to Archai status and we come ourselves to be those Time Beings, we become those Time Beings as we approach the line of Saturn where Ancient Saturn was.

      And at the core of this process we still have to grasp that 13th century transformation of Humanity, by humanity for humanity and carried over from events at Golgotha, the individual who was utterly transformed and in my lumbering intuition stands already at the Archai position and had assigned and sent Buddha and Buddha and St. Francis went to the frontier where the first perimeter of the moral unfolding of the super genesis and Earth slowly tasked, we all slowly tasked to becoming a Sun, must arise the same way it we had shrunk.  It is reversing and reworking the whole Occult Science an Outline but including in it the mighty seed planted in Earth by the Christ Being.  Earth will now expand along the lines of the cosmos from which it had shrunk, and all this is part of Occult Science an Outline. It is the new intimacy of each of our most beautiful, heroic, tragic and biographical contributions, new histories of humanity....Just as those first steps are the new history of how Buddha and St. Francis stepped out to the frontier borders of Mars, where humanity will slowly begin to transform it's violent nature into the most profound UNDERSTANDING SOUL depth and mercurial insights that weave in the wisdom of the world and weave in the wonders of Spiritual Science.  For in Spiritual Science Truth is Stranger than Fiction.

      But the immense unwritten human details and unfolding unique initiations, trials and recapitulations of humanity... recapitualtions of Atlantis and previous phases and the arising of humanity to become Angel - Archangel and Time Being - Archai is a long, long process and we are forced to look clearly at so many incredible details and so many future unknowns and future unfoldings where humanity learns of itself and overcomes itself and struggles with the forces that also stand to test and thwart and we learn, we learn simply and strongly to identify the upward forces that expand Earth into the region of a new Sun and we learn to understand how to read the script of human destiny and we learn so many astonishing things that tames the double and shifts the paradigm of how light is absorbed and digested in human cognition and freedom and turns to healing mercurial powers of brotherhood or clings to War Mongering Mars and Nuclear rape and Ahrimanic and other powers of darkness that cling to the failed, failed and dense refusal humans still make.

      So, my theory is that in order for Earth to go through it's Genesis as a New Sun, it will alight, it has already been lit and it will slowly, painfully and heroically go back out the way it came in.  That is why Steiner held that Saturn was named properly and that we are not yet ready for the Outer Planets.  Yet we have all the toys of technology to see all that is before us, but we still refuse to see all that is inside us and that, that remains the great dilemma.

      Mars - demarcation point of Old Moon -  Humanity comes toward Angel

      Jupiter - demarcation point of Old Sun   -  Humanity comes towards Archangel

      Saturn - demarcation point of Ancient Saturn  - Humanity comes towards Archai

      So do we not have to do our homework and understand the working of the Angels in the starry system of our own brain maps as well as the work of the Angels in Man's astral body?  To penetrate the Angel and mercurial forces of humanity we are required to grasp The Foundations of Spiritual Science and pick up the intuitive and deep threads of karma and Reincarnation.  Because indeed with Spiritual Science Truth is Stranger than Fiction.

      And Archangel, we must learn what roles they played...such as a Joan of Arc for France, or Martin Luther King Jr for the African American Consciousness soul impulse.  Or Gandhi for the Hindu translation to the consciousness soul.  There are great souls who have and will in future become the voice of many and each human will and must learn the detailed qualities of flora, fauna and Archangel regional and bioregional etheric forces and the nature of different qualites.  This is not Racism but humanity cannot hang itself on the stupidity of racism and we find ourselves unable to overcome the shrunken shadows in our souls...This too will be the tales and are the tales of humanities bitter struggle to approach the genesis of a new moral cosmos of humanity.

      Then Spiritual Science offered us insights into Archai... into Time Beings.  Previously I drew attention to the Victor Hugo poem from Human Encounters with Karma.  But we can study in detail the various contribution from Gabriel as a Time Being - Uriel - Raphael - Michael as a Time being and as windows into the Seasons of Mankind.... But Seven alternating Time Beings, and Archai constantly weave immense impulses during their tenure and the qualities of the various forces of Mars or Saturn are very, very different than the short, short time that we have now to study the Sun Being Michael as a Time Being and an Archai.  After Michael's rulership it will shift and the shift will likely not be very comfortable for humanity if, as it appears they rejected the Sun forces of cognitive Michael and embraced the Archai Ahriman instead.  Things will not go well.  But these are woven with rich, rich details, failures and the complex choices and histories of humanity who refused the ordered development of Spiritual Science which as Truth, remained Stranger than Fiction.  Which as truth offered the profound insights into the Christ Being and humanity rejected it.

      So we have a long, long study period ahead of us.  Mars and the transformation of Understanding, mercurial compassion, courage and depth of understanding the weaving wonders of wisdom would purify and alert us to the unconscious, dark, urges, instincts and shadows everyone carries as a common denominator.  How we wisely learn to read and turn those urges to the good by understanding is clearly a mercurial task that aims us towards Buddha on Mars and St. Francis and gets us to the first deeply rooted foundation of that which must arise if humanity is to grow back outwards as a New Sun, through the same gates it had shrunk inwardly.

      So when we consider that Christ and Golgotha and the blood of the Christ as it merged with the Earth began the first dawning awakening in Earth of a New Sun genesis, we can see vaguely ahead of us an intimate, Occult Science an Outline road map.  A road map calling us no less than it called Frodo but in point of fact our own intimate destinies and what shall happen with each and every one of us are Truths that will be far stranger than fiction I assure you.

    • Show all 143 messages in this topic