1529Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Ancient principles still viable today:

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Dec 1, 2000
      In a message dated 12/1/00 6:52:25 AM, arthra999@... writes:

      << I've just begun reading Esoteric Science and ordered a few
      additional ones. To me what seems to come through in what
      I've read so far is Steiner's integrity.

      I have a smattering from other theosophists as well and distrust
      some of the material regarding the "Mahatmas"... >>

      *******You've hit the nail on the head. He's real, and most of the others
      you're likely to hear of or find books written by were out-and-out phonies
      (apart from Blavatsky, and even she was a faker half the time). That doesn't
      mean there isn't some truth in other people's books, but when they claim to
      be channelling from the 'mahatmas', they're b.s.

      Dr. Starman
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic