1527Re: Ancient principles still viable today:

  • arthra999@yahoo.com
    Dec 1, 2000
      I've just begun reading Esoteric Science and ordered a few
      additional ones. To me what seems to come through in what
      I've read so far is Steiner's integrity.

      I have a smattering from other theosophists as well and distrust
      some of the material regarding the "Mahatmas"...

      Thanks for your suggestions.

      - Art

      --- In anthroposophy@egroups.com, "elaine upton"
      <elaineupton@h...> wrote:
      > Hello Art,
      > Thanks for your post. It's great to be new to STeiner, or, As
      Rilke said,

      _
      > > > Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
      > >http://explorer.msn.com

      http://explorer.msn.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic