1522Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Ancient principles still viable today:

  • elaine upton
    Nov 30, 2000
      Hello Art,
      Thanks for your post. It's great to be new to STeiner, or, As Rilke said,
      always to be new or beginning again.
      Ancient principles: Steiner had a lot to offer about these, in almost all
      his works. Most people begin with his OCCULT SCIENCE, or perhaps with
      THEOSOPHY (that title is misleading--because Steiner broke off from the
      theosophical society, as you may know, but some of his basic offerings are
      in that book).

      There are other places to start also. His autobiography is very helpful.

      Be well,
      elaine