14992Fwd: Re: German anthropop youth movement

  • tmasthenes13
    Nov 30, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Yet you immediately make the judgment that I am putting one stream
      > > "over" the other.
      >

      > Hi Tom,
      >
      > If the streams are leaping over each other in time as you go on to
      > explain in this post then I could see how one stream is always "over"
      > the other as in one is always over the threshold actually inspiring the
      > other. Up until now, anyway.-Val

      Omigish, Val, you're right. I actually forgot the punch line.

      You see, the streams have been leap-frogging over each other for the
      last 2,000 years --- until now, when they reincarnate together for the
      first time.

      So it's not just Dottie and me who have old scores to settle; it's
      everybody in both streams. I have a sense that on some occasions, one
      stream helped the other one out a little too enthusiatically --- by
      killing them.

      In fact, I might tone down all this recent rhetoric about the much
      more future and more comprehensive "War of All against All."

      What we have now in anthroposophy is

      "The War of All Platonists against all Aristotelians."

      Thanks.

      Tom
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic