14371Re: Fwd: 6 Arkansas Nuns Excommunicated For Heresy

  • carol
    Sep 30, 2007

      "The diocese said the action was taken after the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith issued a declaration dated July 11 that the Army of Mary's teachings were heretical and automatically excommunicated any who embraced the doctrine."

      I really don't know where to begin with this.

      This item is extremely significant and I'm going to have to take my time with it. And, people are going to have to use their imagination.

      This item just may be a missing link in a story. A missing nun link, and from what I've so far found out about her,   she's quite a determined and clairvoyant one.

      For newcomers who haven't heard the story I've recounted I'll review it a bit.   As a resident of Quebec, I was able to witness (in early summer) both Ahrimanic technology being employed but exceptionaly and extraordinarily coupled with the mystical magical powers of an individual bearing the Black magic occult mask.

      The addition of magic to the workings of the technology (grand scale electromagnetic etc) allowed for an all emcompassing Ahrimanic logic to spring forth to LIFE and this was so dangerous.

      Also, people were at risk of never experiencing a reference to the Etheric Christ outside of themselves, in the natural world. They were about to become permanent Ahrimanic slaves.  All aspects of the weather would have been controled, and more. (Reading the complete post will more illustrate this part to the story)

      On the day I posted the item below, it seemed for a split second, the veil had been drawn on the Etheric Christ- that it came so close,  is what I remember.

      Concerning the following extract I wrote dated the 10th of July, I will have to be quite honest about it by saying that my 'sensitive' observation pertaining to nuns praying was possibly posponed by half a day. I just checked and saw that it was written late morning (my time), I may have observed certain specifics the night before.

      At that time, if I decided to relay what I was observing within the soul fabric, I did so after the fact. I superficially added the monks etc, but I haddened observed them, I knew only of a nun.

      The reality was, that I was aware that ONE local nun was instrumental, on a hightened spiritual level, over and above my own conscious concern, and that her spiritual force was converging with all others to oppose Ahriman's occult direction,  one which was painfully and easily observable in our common place of residence.

      At that time, I knew there were massive Michaelmic forces converging in opposition to this Ahrimanic force, and I experienced some of them.

      On the day that I cited the following observation, I knew a nun was exercising great spiritual force- in the interest of the Etheric Christ and that she consciously recognised the dangers at hand. It must also be noted that for a short period prior to this, I was made to be familiar with a local religious nun's concern, although I had no idea what would become of it.

      When I reread this last paragraph of my post, I can see that I was being quite serious and pointed about what I was observing, and how I felt about it. .

      Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:24 pm

      "In the end, I really don't think that it is the everyday restraint, moral Quebecer who is walking on thin ice in this instance. While the dwindled numbers of Quebec nuns, monks etc pray dearly for Christ's favor and redemption, their counterparts, the Jesuits for their part, press forward at defying His etheric presence by coupling up with the Asureus/Ahrimanic corporates and Zionists...

      One thing is for sure. The great Spritual Being Michael is watching and not in the least pleased."

      On the 11 of July, Jeff Rense ran an extraordinary interview with a certain guest. This guest put out an ultimatum on behalf of a secret society centered in Asia, and directed to the Western secret brotherhood.

      http://www.rense.com/general77/fulf.htm

      Benjamin Fulford On Jeff Rense: Hours 1, 2 & 3 Transcript 7-11-7

      On the morning of July 11th, I was aware that the occult mask of the magician was being removed through the assistance of certain supersensible forces. It was not until evening that I came upon the interview at Jeff Rense.com.

      Concerning the nun in question, on the link furnished, she is called Marie-Paule.I find it peculiar that she would be excommunicated on the 11 of July. (I will have to come back to this)

      As for the nature of her clairvoyance, I will have to take more time to look into it, but one thing is for sure, this woman is no superficial clairvoyant. She has sacrificed her ego consciousness to allow for divine revelation and she was recognised by the former Pope John Paul 2nd. (the one who was intimidated by an assassination attempt.)....

      And the individual wearing the occult mask?  A Priest.

      C.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
      > TomBuoyed@ wrote:
      >
      > Boy, these synchronistic Catholic convent news stories keeps on piling
      > up. What's our karmicosmicomic lesson here, Frank, especially since
      > this story even includes reincarnation?
      >
      > Might there be a Major Arcana card of the Tarot deck that would
      > explain this?
      >
      > And for Dottie and Gaelman, which of the 3 Marys do you believe this
      > founder of the convent is the reincarnation of?
      >
      > Tom
      >

      > http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20070927/NEWS11/70927005

      > 6 Arkansas Nuns Excommunicated For Heresy
      >
      > LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Six Catholic nuns have been excommunicated
      > for heresy after refusing to give up membership in a Canadian sect
      > whose founder claims to be possessed by the Virgin Mary, the Diocese
      > of Little Rock announced Wednesday.
      >
      > The Rev. J. Gaston Hebert, the diocese administrator, said he notified
      > the nuns of the decision Tuesday night after they refused to recant
      > the teachings of the Community of the Lady of All Nations, also known
      > as the Army of Mary.
      >
      > The Vatican has declared all members of the Army of Mary
      > excommunicated. Hebert said the excommunication was the first in the
      > diocese's 165-year history.
      >
      > "It is a painfully historic moment for this church," Hebert said.
      >
      > The six nuns are associated with the Good Shepherd Monastery of Our
      > Lady of Charity and Refuge in Hot Springs. Sister Mary Theresa Dionne,
      > one of the nuns excommunicated, said the nuns will still live at the
      > convent property, which they own.
      >
      > "We are at peace and we know that for us we are doing the right
      > thing," the 82-year-old nun said. "We pray that the church will open
      > their eyes before it is too late. This is God's work through Mary, the
      > blessed mother, and we're doing what we're asked to do."
      >
      > At a news conference, Hebert said the nuns "became entranced and
      > deluded with a doctrine that is heretical." He said church officials
      > removed the Eucharist — which Catholics revere as the body of Christ —
      > from the monastery on Tuesday night.
      >
      > Hebert said the sect's members believe that its 86-year-old founder,
      > Marie Paule Giguere, is the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary and that
      > God speaks directly through her.
      >
      > Excommunication bars the nuns from participating in the church liturgy
      > and receiving communion or other sacraments.
      >
      > The diocese said the action was taken after the Congregation for the
      > Doctrine of the Faith issued a declaration dated July 11 that the Army
      > of Mary's teachings were heretical and automatically excommunicated
      > any who embraced the doctrine.
      >
      > Hebert said the diocese had known for years that the nuns were
      > following the sect and said church officials in the past had
      > encouraged them to come back into the fold.
      >
      > According to the Catholic News Service, the Army of Mary was founded
> [...]

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic