14133Re: Noted with interest

  • carol
    Sep 8, 2007

      Care if I translate essentials of the cited essay using Anthroposophic jargon?

      The moron obeys the underlying dictum which Ahriman inspired 'education' properly conveys.

      The bobblehead listens to and blindly follows the ones exercising the strongest Will forces.

      (re: fantoms of the Old Testament)

      "Against this stand the lovers of Freedom. They go by many different names, and wear many different hats, yet they simply want to be left alone to produce goods desired by their neighbors, whether across the street and across the ocean. Their light-in-the-darkness is Ron Paul."

      These are living souls who, during their discarnate periods, where attentive to Michealmic instruction. They cannot, for the life of them, properly follow any dictum originating from the Earth's sublime astral region. The 'window' to the heavens remains open to them, inspiring them towards evolutive spiritual freedom for themselves and their brethern, the world over.

      .

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > Since we had been examining the Pauli effect, which is very different
      > than Mor Abundus Paulus, in many instances within even the Anthro School
      > as with Harry Potter, there are different developmentperspectives. But
      > if the Anthro student cannot understand and see the charade and
      > deception before their eyes they probably can't see the Vril behind the
      > Harry Potter Series and they probably cannot understand the potential of
      > Science and humanity that was sacrificed at Munich for Munich becoming
      > SS Nazi Germany central.
      >
      > But here we are in Amerika, 2007 about to launch an attack on Iran. A
      > phony bin Laden video tape, just like hypnotic clockwork comes out of
      > the woodwork and like Germany, America snores as Ahriman rapes the whore
      > over and over with the gang called the Main Stream Media. And Anthros
      > are in this pool as well. They certainly never packed their bags and
      > headed for Hogwarts....Anthros very faintly, or hardly at all understand
      > or cope with all the twisted wreckage of a falsified culture.... luckily
      > some few rant and rant badly.
      >
      > It is clearly, if we had attentiveness, Hogwarts and Harry Potter is
      > exactly the under the surface Christic Sciences that all of the youth of
      > the world felt even before they incarnated, and can't find anywhere,
      > anywhere on Earth...can't make links to Vril or the fumbling morons in
      > physics like little Wolfgang Pauli or some American named Keely....
      > Hogwarts is not on the grid and the dead and the past and the future and
      > karmic events stream through the school. Does it change the world? Did
      > Hogwarts penetrate millions of children? We might better ask, do Anthro
      > present a thought life that lifts the world content? Try to ask that
      > question and see where it gets us.
      >
      > Trolling for Morons, and the Bobbleheads Are Biting
      > http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/fedako3.html
      > <http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/fedako3.html>
      >
      > "And, like a town meeting that goes on too long, the questions become
      > more personal, and more demanding of government as the evening
      > progresses. It's as if Tocqueville's image of America was a dream, and a
      > utopian dream at that. If you want a raise, Obama will guarantee you
      > one. If you want to sue someone, for anything, Edwards is ready for you.
      > If you want to fight foreign wars and extend the empire, Giuliani and
      > Romney will strike up the band and grab the largest flag to be found;
      > let the marching begin.
      >
      > It gets even better than that. The candidates are ready to take up the
      > Wilsonian vision of America the Great. Because, in candidate-speak, "The
      > world wants the US to lead the charge to end wars, epidemics, and the
      > common cold."
      >
      > Forgotten is any mention of economics – the scarcity of means
      > relative to ends. Human wants always overshoot resources. That's the
      > human condition. Yet, Hillary, Barak, Rudy, Mitt, and company, will
> [...]

    • Show all 120 messages in this topic