14100Re: I don't see it.

  • carol
    Sep 1, 2007
      Steve, I'll give you credit for placing your primary focus of the

      Because recognition of a primary science of the Etheric is what we
      (all humanity) needs (as it's key) to move forward within

      But you're lacking in details.

      Perhaps tomorrow, I'll write out something.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic