14097Re: I don't see it.

  • carol
    Aug 31, 2007
      Steve, I'm aware that this 'historic' story contains much scientific
      (outward and inward) detail.

      I'm really not sure of the exactitude of the following of your
      statements.

      First, had you considered the quality of the lunar substance which
      'abandoned' the earth, prior to them both becoming their own spheres"?

      "If the earth had received all the mineral substance that had formed on
      the moon by way of Jahve's active life on the moon, after going with the
      moon rather than the sun, then mankind would never have been able to
      dispense with the old moon clairvoyance, ever."

      Plus, I had just a few days read a fairly simplified description of the
      'Etheric history' of the Earth. That is, the sphere which exists as the
      present Earth incarnation, and of which we occupy at present.

      Perhaps, at some time, I will take the time to translate (from French)
      the chapter in question, which was written by Paul Coroze in 1931.

      According to Coroze, the Earth's Etheric 'body' (comprising the 4
      ethers) has itself undergone major reorganisational changes, which have
      reflected themselves in the terminations of the various major
      civilizational/geological periods.

      ...Honestly, I find there must exist a multitude of considerations to
      simultaneously take up in order to truthfully view humankind's
      spiritual/physical evolution- before attempting a schematic account.

      Also, this following statement is quite charged. Are both Lucifer and
      Ahriman actually retarded spirits of the Old Moon Era? Or is one of them
      from the Sun Era/ incarnation?

      "Thus, the wise guiding spirits of the universe gave it to Lucifer and
      Ahriman, as retarded (backward) spirits of the Old Moon evolution, to
      withhold whatever amount of mineral substance passing over to the earth
      that they could, in order to specifically ensure that at some point in
      time the old moon clairvoyance would have to give way to the faculty
      appropriate to earth evolution."

      This subject in general requires from me great concentration on
      sequences of details. Spiritual ones as they relate to physical ones.
      And I require that they be presented as clearly and truthfully as
      possible (No skipping around from one great idea to another with pockets
      of vagueness and doubt in between. ). This explains one of the reasons
      why I have such an aversion to non Anthroposophic Theosophy.

      I can't handle chaos, especially on this level....

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" sardisian01@
      > wrote:
      >
      > "And that is where the existence of the Eighth Sphere, which has
      > another name, shines forth through spiritual science as a definite and
      > evidentiary fact in support of the wise guiding spirits of the
      > universe; spirits serving the Logos Plan of human evolution."
      >

      > Now I am going to explain this little parable as if I had disciples
      > around me, which I don't. I understand that, but I continually look
      > for little glimmers of hope. Yes hope; one of the three attributes of
      > universal catholicism.
      >
      > If the earth had received all the mineral substance that had formed on
      > the moon by way of Jahve's active life on the moon, after going with
      > the moon rather than the sun, then mankind would never have been able
      > to dispense with the old moon clairvoyance, ever. We would have been
      > relegated to walking around in a continous waking dream, and thinking
      > would never have come into existence. Thus, objective-pictures would
      > never have arisen as the fourth condition of consciousness needed for
      > the future that is now actually taking place.
      >
      > Thus, the wise guiding spirits of the universe gave it to Lucifer and
      > Ahriman, as retarded (backward) spirits of the Old Moon evolution, to
      > withhold whatever amount of mineral substance passing over to the
      earth
      > that they could, in order to specifically ensure that at some point in
      > time the old moon clairvoyance would have to give way to the faculty
      > appropriate to earth evolution. Thus, when the two-horned ram was
      > sacrificed instead of Issac, setting up the covenant between Abraham
      > and Jahve, it effectively began this process of moving away from what
      > was carried over from the old moon to the earth proper. And it is this
      > act that begins historical time as we know it. The Old Testament is to
      > be looked at as entirely accurate and true, and from the time of
      > Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, entirely within the scope of time-based
      > history.
      >
      > The faculty from Old Moon lasted right up until the height of the
      > Atlantean epoch of earth evolution; the fourth. Then, it was brought
      > to an end with the flood that decimated this civilization, causing the
      > sub-races that formed on Atlantis to migrate away from the continent.
      > Six went southward, and one went westward. Thus, a ratio of six to one
      > exists here as well. The one that went west were the direct
      > descendants of those that had participated in the great Sun Oracle of
      > Manu, who were Primal Semites of the fifth sub-race; the ones fitted
      > most for establishing the basis for thinking as the future human
      > faculty. As such, it was established in India as the new "cradle of
      > the world", drawing the masses away from Atlantis before it went
      > under. And this is why we have a history of civilization that moved
      > southward to India first, giving birth to the Aryan race of mankind
> [...]
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic