      behold in complete consciousness..

      From: "It is the 4th of July. Celebrate Independence Day by repeating
      the words of George Bush when he addressed the UN Assembly on September
      21, 2004. "The desire for freedom resides in every human heart. And that
      desire cannot be contained forever by prison walls or martial laws, or
      secret police. Over time, and across the Earth, freedom will find a
      way."

      I find this quote so bizarre. I just can't grasp that this man could
      come anywhere close to actually knowing the full extent which those
      words imply.

      Its so bizarre that someone of his gang wrote them for him and that he
      used them.

      Perhaps this is where we see proof of the secret cabal's dipping into
      occultism. (Not that they actually would ever be willing to hand over
      freedom to the 'average' peoples of the world)

      But regardless if Bush and co were consciously manipulating the subtle
      collective psyche with those words, this example could also be seen as
      an illustration of the twists within complex workings of the law of
      synchronicity.

      C.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
      wrote:

      > Bradford comments; It ain't tattoos nor did heroic Michael images halt
      > the carnage of the past, it is an inner attititude towards insights
      that
      > stimulate the inner nesting i am and stirs it with vital clarity and
      > courage.
      >
      > http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/070407Y.shtml
      > <http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/070407Y.shtml>
      >
      > Keith Olbermann is currently our own Edward R. Murrow. In the above
      > link to the commentary by Keith Olbermann we have Michael attitude.
      But
      > to have Michael attitude is why Steiner overcame merely the
      > reprsentations of wonderful statues of Michael or Vodin-Odin as
      recently
      > brought on this list, replications, paintings and all sorts of
      Churches
      > all over Europe had plenty of Michael imagery. Today tattoos of
      Michael
> [...]
      > Independence Day. But it is all a facade. A lie.
      >
      > Modern America now spies on its citizens, conducts warrantless
      > wiretaps, suspends habeas corpus, creates "free speech zones" to
      corral
      > protestors out of sight of sensitive royal eyes, and politicizes the
      > very justice system meant to protect people's rights by turning it
      into
      > a fraternity of God-fearing Republican conservatism. Neocon America
      > rewards hate speech with celebrity, reviles the very immigration that
      > built this country, and sells out to the highest lobbyist while
      > poisoning its people. Preemptive war trumps truth, and death is
      > glorified by those who never have to sacrifice an ounce of flesh.
      > America has become the personal ATM machine of Bush and the GOP while
      > their corporate cronies line their pockets with the lives of our loved
      > ones.
      >
      > Washington is no longer that "shining city on the hill," but rather
      > a dismal swamp cloud of shadows that slink about in swirls of
      deception.
      > The people's house is a piceous cavern of razor black secrets that
      shred
      > the Constitution with every breath. And those charged with defending
      the
      > Constitution - defending the Bill of Rights - scurry around in frantic
      > search for the cheese of compromise and campaign contributions.
      >
      > Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "Our lives begin to end the
      > day we become silent about things that matter."
      >
      > Americans have become orphans of the great silence.
      >
      > Democrat and Republican alike have forsaken representation of the
      > people and the people's will. The latest polls show that 77 percent of
      > Americans want the troops home from Iraq. And still the politicians
      > argue for more time, maybe more money, maybe there is a way to support
      > the troops without confronting the GOP machine. Congressional approval
      > is at the same depressing nadir as that of George Bush. The people
      voted
      > for change and got nothing but wimpy words and bluster and more
      > political petulance - and more death and destruction.
      >
      > America needs leadership, not Congressional co-conspirators or
      > senatorial somnambulists. We need inspiration, not desperation. Edward
      > R. Murrow said: "We hardly need to be reminded that we are living in
      an
      > age of confusion - a lot of us have traded in our beliefs for
      bitterness
      > and cynicism or for a heavy package of despair, or even a quivering
      > portion of hysteria. Opinions can be picked up cheap in the market
      place
      > while such commodities as courage and fortitude and faith are in
      > alarmingly short supply."
      >
      > I'm not a smart guy, nor educated in the fine political arts, but
      > here's the deal: it's time to wake up and step up, dear Democrats.
      Plan
      > all you want to take Congressional seats in the '08 elections - but be
      > prepared to pay the price for inaction today. Nothing is off the
      table.
      > Nothing. Ever.
      >
      > Push the subpoenas to this White House. Don't fold. Don't whine.
      > Don't run. And while you push the subpoenas to find the truth, fashion
      > your spending bill that America supports, the one with the timetable
      for
      > bringing our loved ones home. And then push that the day after you
      push
      > the subpoenas. And when Bush vetoes the spending bill, shout it from
      the
      > nearest blog and rooftop, that George Bush just vetoed America. Vetoed
      > the will of the American people. And push for another vote.
      >
      > And then generate the bill to bring back the Draft. That's right,
      > the Draft. If Bush's war is so damned patriotic that he keeps
      recycling
      > the troops over and over - then it is the patriotic duty of every
      > American son and daughter to be drafted and serve. And when Bush
      vetoes
      > that, remind America that the war is not all that patriotic, and
      > certainly not for everyone - just those that Bush picks to die in the
      > sandbox of incompetence and violence that is Iraq.
      >
      > And then you start impeachment procedures against Bush and Cheney
      > and Rove. You push the hearings that must be shown to all the American
      > people - the voters - the ones who live and die at the hands of these
      > ruthless, greedy thugs and power-hungry politicians.
      >
      > And when you are called un-American and unpatriotic, point your
      > finger at Bush and Cheney and remind everyone of Ronald Reagan, who
      > said: "Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty." And
      > that, my Democratic friends, is all the bipartisanship this country
      > needs. The words of Dr. King should be your comfort. "When you are
      right
      > you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too
      > conservative."
      >
      > It is the 4th of July. Celebrate Independence Day by repeating the
      > words of George Bush when he addressed the UN Assembly on September
      21,
      > 2004. "The desire for freedom resides in every human heart. And that
      > desire cannot be contained forever by prison walls or martial laws, or
      > secret police. Over time, and across the Earth, freedom will find a
      > way."
      >
      > Any other choice and we become a story that begins, "Once upon
      > America there used to be democracy and freedom."

    • Show all 34 messages in this topic