1342Re: Christianity and anthroposophy-Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Chart of Jesus

  • elaine upton
    Sep 5 6:35 AM
      Dear CJ,
      To whom are you writing the following? To me on the "christianity and
      anthroposophy thread"?

      >I should perhaps for completeness add that
      >I suspect the division between exoteric/esoteric
      >is dependant on soul experience ("age"), and that
      >those who are exoteric in one lifetime might
      >become esoteric in a future one. Although I suspect
      >that notion would not be any more appealing
      >(despite it being part of Steiner's teachings).
      >
      >If you want to debate it however, emotional
      >judgments are not the way.
      >

      >Regards,
      >CJ

      Frankly, CJ, I have no interest whatsoever in debating or even in discussing
      anything with you, for the way I sense your tone leads me to find no opening
      to relate to you here. And if you consider that a judgement, so be it. But I
      simply speak of my experience in the best light I can.

      Peace,

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic