1341Christianity and anthroposophy-Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Chart of Jesus

  • Carl Johansson
    Sep 4, 2000
      I should perhaps for completeness add that
      I suspect the division between exoteric/esoteric
      is dependant on soul experience ("age"), and that
      those who are exoteric in one lifetime might
      become esoteric in a future one. Although I suspect
      that notion would not be any more appealing
      (despite it being part of Steiner's teachings).

      If you want to debate it however, emotional
      judgments are not the way.

      Regards,
      CJ

      > > So, is one dogma cured by asserting another? What you say sounds
      > me as
      > > dogmatic as anything I've heard from these "emotionally
      stimulated"
      > ones you
      > > referred to in your earlier post.
      > >
      > The same phenomenon can also be seen in Hinduism, the Puranas which
      > Hinduism builds on were written at a later stage than the Vedas. In
      > the latter gods are hardly mentioned, while the former seems to be
      > for the masses who need something to worship.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic