13386Re: How Angels fall

  • Stephen Hale
    Jun 14, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mark Willan <mwillan@...>
      wrote:

      > Now done.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Mark

      You know Mark, when you reiterate the thread on thinking, and how
      you found it so disappointing, and then conclude with words
      concerning writing you privately for your guidance on the path that
      rends the veil, I find it somewhat ingenuous; somewhat like an
      agenda for the likes of Scaligero, who would espouse the six
      exercises without exclusion. But here's the rub: earth evolution
      is in conflict. This means souls have to fight a battle against
      Soradt. Practising the six exercises certainly absolves this
      battle, yet it still must be fought. Maybe that is why Michael is
      regent today.

      I certainly don't discount the six exercises of KOHW, but if it
      would make me lax in fighting Soradt, I would have to put it off
      until the revolution was won.